Are there any mods that can let you see ALL recipes?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Are there any mods that can let you see ALL recipes?
4 years ago#1
Things like CraftGuide are great for most recipes, and Not Enough Items shows a bit more, but neither of these show recipes for things like ThaumCraft 2's Infuser. Are there any mods that will, one way or another, show you all of the recipes? I hate trying to enjoy the game only to constantly need to go online to see how to make items and what can be made.
The world gets weirder every day.
PSN: Marioface5
4 years ago#2
A small notebook and a retractable pen is what I use. It's compatible with every version of every game and you don't have to worry about upgrades.
4 years ago#3
Crafting Table 2's probably what you're looking for:

Without going to the link, this is what it says it supports as on right now, Thaumcraft being one of them: "This now comes with descriptions for vanilla items, RedPower pr4, Buildcraft, Railcraft, Thaumcraft, Equivalent Exchange, Weaponmod and Moar Nether."

Making the table's as simple as throwing a crafting bench into the crafting window with a book.

Throwing a pic in too:
^( ' ' )^
4 years ago#4
The thing with the infuser is that you can have a recipe book using the Thauminomicon, which is four discoveries around a book. The only recipes you then need to memorize will be the base Infuser recipes, which by no means are hard to remember.
||Call me Mufufu.|| Add me on Steam!
Currently stalking:
4 years ago#5
Risgami's Recipe Book, also includes modded items.
GT: dark reaper 175
Fable 2 and Borderlands duper.
4 years ago#6
Thaumcraft is pretty terrible about NEI integration, yes.
TezzaLovesBarryB (Moderator) | Posted 3/20/2012 8:15:41 PM | message detail | quote
mods suck
4 years ago#7
I thought Crafting guide has a special section for furnaced items. I just assumed that thaumcraft infuser stuff would go here as well.
"Shaco isnt a champ, hes a summoner spell to make your ap mid 3/0 at 10 mins"
PSN: boozinator23
(message deleted)
4 years ago#9
The problem with stuff like thaumcraft's infuser is that they're not traditional recipes. There may be some way to get them to show up as a category in craftguide like RP's alloy furnace recipes, but that would be up to the mod creator and/or craftguide's creator.
There once was a buggy AI, Who decided her subject should die.
When the plot was uncovered,The subjected discovered, That sadly the cake was a lie.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Are there any mods that can let you see ALL recipes?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived