What should I build my house out of?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. What should I build my house out of?
6 years ago#1
So I've already built a few houses in this game, but this time, I wanted to build a "tree house". I'm going to use real wood (not planks) into a large tree shape and hollow out the inside to place a ladder. What should the house on top of the tree be made of?
"Every single one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness, and we call it reality."
6 years ago#2
More wood?
Just pretend that there's something clever written here, because, right now, there isn't, and it boggles my mind why you are even reading this.
6 years ago#3
I thought about it, but a tree trunk with a top made out of more wood would look really odd.
"Every single one of us goes through life depending on and bound by our individual knowledge and awareness, and we call it reality."
6 years ago#4
Obsidian would do just fine.
^He's lying.
Wii FC: 6994-9886-0165-7282, Gamertag: Cobaltos
6 years ago#5
Ha ha ha ha ha. I'll get right on that. =P
6 years ago#6
Glass and lava.
6 years ago#7
Possibly glass. But lava + wood = disaster
6 years ago#8
Glass should definitely at least be present for free increased light during the day and being able to tell what time of the day it is.
86.5% of all statistics are made up on the spot.
If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets. -Gurney Halleck
6 years ago#9
cactus
Serenity now! Serenity now! HOOCHIE MAMAAAAA!
6 years ago#10
Plant trees on top of it?
I hereby swear that anything mentioned in the above post is done in a completely legal fashion, unless specifically stated otherwise.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. What should I build my house out of?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived