Is the lag really that bad or is it my computer?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Is the lag really that bad or is it my computer?

User Info: Dapper_Dan_Man

Dapper_Dan_Man
6 years ago#1
Before the Halloween update I could play comfortably doing anything on normal/short render. But lately I have to do everything on tiny (and of course no bobbing, limit framerate, fast settings). Even then, building is a pain since I throw out 2 or 3 blocks instead of 1 each time I click.

Fighting/surviving is even more frustrating, since I'm never able to plan an attack. Instead, I hear the spiders/skeletons, see the spiders/skeletons, lag freezes me up, and then dead. I'm recovering from a ragequit last night, lol...

So I know that multiple people have commented on the lagginess since the Boo update, but is it that bad for you guys?
I never finish anythi

User Info: Narceles

Narceles
6 years ago#2
I have not noticed much difference.
"Narceles, don't try to argue or reason with hippies and commies." -menalaos1971
Lazarus threw the party. Lazarus threw the fight.

User Info: thegillitine

thegillitine
6 years ago#3
I have noticed a difference, I have to play on fast graphics instead of fancy now, but other than that, I have no problems. It isn't as drastic of a change compared to yours.
Proud owner of a Buffalo nickel!
Proud owner of a Liberty Quarter!

User Info: nessonett106

nessonett106
6 years ago#4
I'm getting a little lag at far/fast now, when it used to only sometimes give me lag at far/fancy.

Its not THAT bad for me though, i'm not getting any of the block duplication / regeneration nonsense while offline so its all good
MH3 Name: Marty . . . . ID#: 3KBEEK . . . . EU servers . . . . HR 92+
122+ timeworn charms and still no 000 charm

User Info: Jason_Ryu_3

Jason_Ryu_3
6 years ago#5
I've noticed a little more lag than before. hopefully I'll get a decent gaming PC soon......once I get a job, that is
http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm80/Jason_Ryu/MS%20Paint/Jason_Ryu.jpg
http://fc48.deviantart.com/fs38/f/2008/345/f/b/Project_CE_by_roronora.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Is the lag really that bad or is it my computer?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived