Need help with Minutor.

#1puffinslaughterPosted 11/14/2010 2:20:00 PM
I downloaded it, installed it, but now I can't open it. Every time I try to open it, it brings me back to the setup wizard.

"wat do?"
---
Currently listening to: Hopes Die Last, Nirvana, Memphis May Fire
Great music knows no genre. Except country, country bad.
#2puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2010 2:55:01 PM
Anybody?
---
#3AltohtepPosted 11/14/2010 3:39:54 PM
I don't have it, but it sounds like you're trying to run the setup executable. If the .exe installed it, it should have created a shortcut or something. Browse to wherever you installed it to, and look for a different executable.
---
From the Alternate dimension ZX81!
#4GastroidPosted 11/14/2010 3:42:00 PM
Check the start menu for the actual Minutor application.
---
Bravo Ciroid/a
Repeating Anti-Personnel Gatling Gun
#5puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2010 4:07:58 PM
It created a shortcut but the shortcut wouldn't open to it. I located it in the start menu and it seems to work, except it keeps freezing. Thank you guys for the help.

On a side note, did you use to regular the San Andreas board Gastroid? You seem familiar. Excuse me if I'm mistaken.
---
#6GastroidPosted 11/14/2010 6:04:37 PM
Yep. I stayed away from the Social board. It is a shame the board has kinda died. I miss gram and his overzealous analysis of the game in-depth.
---
Hotel Ciroid/c
Optical Fiber Laser/Sonar Sensor Scout
#7GlinkmasterPosted 11/14/2010 6:19:52 PM
When I used it, it always went "unresponsive" for a short while when I loaded a map. Then it snapped back and drew everything on-screen. Are you sure it's not that?
---
Yo buddy, Still alive?
-Solo Wing Pixy, Ace Combat Zero
#8puffinslaughter(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2010 6:49:29 PM

Yep. I stayed away from the Social board. It is a shame the board has kinda died. I miss gram and his overzealous analysis of the game in-depth.

I thought I remembered you, how you been? Yeah Gram doesn't come by much anymore, it's just a bunch of randoms anymore besides RedneckPirate, HappyKhicken, and sometimes Cyborg_mantis. It's always nice to see a familiar name.

When I used it, it always went "unresponsive" for a short while when I loaded a map. Then it snapped back and drew everything on-screen. Are you sure it's not that?

Yeah mine does that too, it takes longer to maximize an already loaded map than it does to upload the map in a quarter-screen window.

Next question if anyone can answer it...I saw someone using it to locate mob spawners which is why I downloaded it (well, that and diamond ore). Problem is, I don't see mob spawner in my color scheme. Any way to add it?
---
#9GastroidPosted 11/14/2010 8:12:30 PM

[quoted text]

I thought I remembered you, how you been? Yeah Gram doesn't come by much anymore, it's just a bunch of randoms anymore besides RedneckPirate, HappyKhicken, and sometimes Cyborg_mantis. It's always nice to see a familiar name.

Eh, became a regular at the TF2 boards, but have left there for a new place to vet at. I'll see how that goes.
---
Foxtrot Ciroid/b
Zodiac Operational Hacking Unit
#10eco masterPosted 11/14/2010 10:19:48 PM
About the mob spawner question: You could probably get away with locating mossy cobblestone. As far as I know, it only shows up around mob spawners.
---
http://www.909090909.net/
also did i just do a flip and landed on my head-NathanCopeland