Best mod ever (randomly spawning battle towers!)

#21TheBionicRockPosted 12/5/2010 4:58:13 PM

Notch is one person.

It makes you look like a bully.

And not just one person but a person who is generally liked amongst his community.
---
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
#22funbagsrusPosted 12/5/2010 7:25:14 PM
I know he's just a troll....

DeepsPraw
Posted 12/5/2010 3:57:59 PM
message detail

Saying that a mod surpasses the default game is one of the highest compliments a modder can get.

What this poster doesn't understand is that the mod doesn't surpass the default game, because by itself (without the default game) the mod is worthless.

Without the mod, the default game is still the default game.

Default game > mods

Also, I'm curious why I see this poster crying in almost every single topic on the front page. Yet he continues to play this game?

I really wish the gamefaq mods would update their definition of "trolling" to include people that are constantly squeezing out tears. The hallways here have already been flooded by this one poster alone.
#23somegreatguyPosted 12/5/2010 7:34:17 PM

Default game > mods

What about games like Oblivion or Fallout 3 which are mediocre on their own but become awesome with mods?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/limpmixbit
#24funbagsrusPosted 12/5/2010 7:37:58 PM
How fun are those awesome mods if you choose not to install the mediocre game?
#25somegreatguyPosted 12/5/2010 7:55:39 PM
In those cases, installing the lame game would just be considered an extra step to get to the mods.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/limpmixbit
#26MC_BatCommanderPosted 12/5/2010 8:05:48 PM

I don't know what it is, but notch has you all under some sort of anti-defamation magic spell. I've never seen so many people so vehemently defend a single guy like this. It's spooky.

I've never seen a troll so dedicated to his craft. It's sad.
---
Punching trees!
#27escadiaPosted 12/5/2010 9:59:33 PM
Escadia, it seems like all of you posts are directly related to me or my posting habits.

At least I talk about Minecraft on the Minecraft board.

I do post about minecraft. Just, when ever I respond to a thread you've posted in, you always do something that annoys me, so I snap at you.

Now, hush.
---
That which is and that which is not is that which can be seen and that which cannot.
#28mastermindDISPosted 12/5/2010 10:54:40 PM
I don't know what it is, but notch has you all under some sort of anti-defamation magic spell. I've never seen so many people so vehemently defend a single guy like this. It's spooky.

Not really, to say a modder is doing a better job than the game creator is a very dumb and arrogant thing to say. Hes trying to set up a business and get his game going, if you hand over the tools to someone who knows java and is passionate enough to sit down and modify the game, they will. It means the game has plenty of potential and notch will probably add features to the game once hes done fixing the bugs in multiplayer. Troll more. =]
#29VexBlackheartPosted 12/6/2010 8:24:10 AM
Awesome. You guys complained about this troll constantly. You let it highjack this thread. IGNORE THEM.

---
The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion. Arthur C. Clarke