More resource/minerals mod?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. More resource/minerals mod?

User Info: gknightmagic

gknightmagic
5 years ago#1
I've been looking around for something. I'm not looking for a spawner or insane amounts of the stuff. All I want is something to increase the frequency of the good stuff like diamonds, ore, etc. It's currently something like .008% for a diamond at low levels. I'm hoping for something still reasonable if less tedious. I know there is the xray mod and cartographer which let you see the minerals, but I'm hoping to make it so there is a little more of it around when the world is generated. Are there any mods like that?
Spam? NOOO! Visit the EUGWNGOPWTMDC - 569370
This just in! GameFAQ's signature system released a statement today that 151 > 160.

User Info: DeepsPraw

DeepsPraw
5 years ago#2
biome terrain mod
Justified and Ancient - Girl Gamers United

User Info: gknightmagic

gknightmagic
5 years ago#3
Thanks, that's what I was looking for. I had tried mod searches using keywords like resource, mineral, diamond, etc. I need to learn to broaden my horizons. Think outside the box. Break those paradigms.

Anyways again thank you.
Spam? NOOO! Visit the EUGWNGOPWTMDC - 569370
This just in! GameFAQ's signature system released a statement today that 151 > 160.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. More resource/minerals mod?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived