Good minecraft water texture?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Good minecraft water texture?
5 years ago#1
Which texture pack has really good looking water? The one I currently use is kinda weird and shows white dots all over..
5 years ago#2
Gerudoku has very nice water textures.
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven
5 years ago#3
painterly costum made packs work for me
Are you suffering from boring invincibility syndrome? Try one of our new LavaBaths
LavaBath: Because sometimes, horribly painful suicide IS the only option
5 years ago#4
Up until like 1.2 I used a pack that was half Nick's HD pack and half textures I had found through Google. My lava in particular was wicked-looking. I had pretty nice-looking water, too, but I wouldn't be able to remember off-hand where I found it. I 'm pretty sure I just Googled "water tile 256x256" and added a bunch of transparency in Photoshop.
5 years ago#5
Oh, but you would probably have to make your own custom water animation now that such a thing exists. So, yeah. Maybe not a great suggestion after all.
5 years ago#6
Bump.. Looking for more suggestions, the Gerudoku one is amazing though.
5 years ago#7
Bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out!
5 years ago#8
None, water is the exact reason ive never been able to use anything besides the default texture pack. the original is the only good looking water
5 years ago#9
When you use a texture pack you don't have to change the liquid textures/animations. Although, that said, I use the Gerudoku pack and I think the water looks nice in that.
"Even mouth breathing scrubs who need to be told that standing in fire is bad have feelings. Just not in their burning feet, apparently."-squirrelnest
5 years ago#10

When you use a texture pack you don't have to change the liquid textures/animations

how? every pack ive tried didnt give me an option to not change the water
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Good minecraft water texture?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived