-I-
-B-

F=feather I= Ink B= Book

Sure it would be kinda pointless but you could make a minecraft journal ;D
---
Cod:Black Ops 9th prestige
"Uzi is for people with ADD that can't focus on their target."-GoodMusicR
#2everblue2er101Posted 4/22/2011 5:15:27 PM
Or pens, with feather, stick and ink sac. I would like to see a use for bookshelves.
#3Nagster64man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2011 5:19:11 PM
everblue2er101 posted...
Or pens, with feather, stick and ink sac. I would like to see a use for bookshelves.

Yes pens would be better. Combine a pen and a book for a writable book as the crafting recipe...
---
#4PDGMTGPosted 4/22/2011 6:31:17 PM
Sticky piston.

Piston + Spider web.

I want this when these items are released.
---
-Just Some Random
TheSocialRev.com
#5AlkVelronPosted 4/22/2011 6:46:22 PM
The ability to write in books would be amazing. Either as personal logs or leave information for others in SMP. You could right click on a bookcase to with a pen to access it, and you can write up to 300-500 characters or so, and once a bookcase has been used to record it becomes a unique item. That way you can break it and replace it and the info will still be in it. I'd use it as a personal journal to log my findings and creeper encounters of the day... and the names of all my dead wolves... :(
---
XBL/PSN/STEAM/XFIRE/ Account Name - NEREVAR117
First time I meet a dragon in Skyrim, I'm going all Kratos on it's ass!
#6randomperson117Posted 4/22/2011 7:13:07 PM
Day 1
Cold...Dark...alone...I see farm animals in the distance. suns going down fast. gotta make a shelter

Day 5
Made plenty of tools. out of pork chops, so I made a fishing rod. made a furnace to cook my food. there's been...figures...at night. and sounds...plinking...hissing...explosions...what the hells going on here?

Day 37
after days of work, I made a small village. got some nice wolves...after a few of them died from a horrible explosive attack from a male...organ...of types. place is empty...feeling...lonely

Day 343
getting bored. lonely. got tired of kicking cows and sheep off of the nearby mountain. tried burning them instead, but doesn't fill the void. made some monuments, but got boring. I even made plenty of traps. entertaining myself by speedrunning through a minefield...but got bored of that too. especially after I got my thumb blown off. You'd think these people would download some mods, but no. Vanilla MC my ass!

Day 1337
that's it. I'm done. I just tried killing myself FOR FUN...AGAIN!!! this is torture. I'm gonna make an angry message to the player. that's right, folks. I'm pulling a Deadpool
---
LIVE GT: Hero of Time777
my gamertag is NOT a dragonforce reference! I don't even know what a dragonforce is! is it a soft drink?
#7Nagster64man(Topic Creator)Posted 4/22/2011 8:14:22 PM
randomperson117 posted...
Day 1
Cold...Dark...alone...I see farm animals in the distance. suns going down fast. gotta make a shelter

Day 5
Made plenty of tools. out of pork chops, so I made a fishing rod. made a furnace to cook my food. there's been...figures...at night. and sounds...plinking...hissing...explosions...what the hells going on here?

Day 37
after days of work, I made a small village. got some nice wolves...after a few of them died from a horrible explosive attack from a male...organ...of types. place is empty...feeling...lonely

Day 343
getting bored. lonely. got tired of kicking cows and sheep off of the nearby mountain. tried burning them instead, but doesn't fill the void. made some monuments, but got boring. I even made plenty of traps. entertaining myself by speedrunning through a minefield...but got bored of that too. especially after I got my thumb blown off. You'd think these people would download some mods, but no. Vanilla MC my ass!

Day 1337
that's it. I'm done. I just tried killing myself FOR FUN...AGAIN!!! this is torture. I'm gonna make an angry message to the player. that's right, folks. I'm pulling a Deadpool

You sir deserve a cookie (::)
---