Minecraft Nations - PVP/PVE 200 Slot dedicated server! (Read Inside!)

#1VileaerokPosted 5/13/2011 11:04:10 PM(edited)
Kings Anarchy gaming community is now on Chapter 3 of its ongoing Minecraft Nations server and are looking for people to join in on the fun.

(I am reaching out for more players on behalf of this server. I do not RUN this server, I am just a Mediator for the server and do what I can for it - When I was told we were going to be looking to get a bigger player base I made it a mission to reach out to the different communities and try to spread the message we were looking for more people! This community has been one of the best I have ever been apart of. I joined back in January and I have loved every minute of it - I am sure you will also if you give it a chance!)

The Minecraft Nations server is a dedicated 200 slot server (Running 1.5) with 99.9% uptime (regular restarts) and runs mods such as: Bukkit, Iconomy, Chest Shops, World Guard, Craft Book, MCMMO, Hero Bounty and more!

The focus of this server is "faction based" meaning players can make "nations/guilds" with one another with the focus of competing in "World War" events and regular events during the week for "Crowns" (currency) and rule. However you do not NEED to join a nation/guild, there are certain benefits for joining/making one and staying "NAI".

(A Brief Rundown)

As a Nation/Guild - You are given protected space to build safe from thiefs/griefers and the wilderness. In this area you will host your own events, mine, chat and build with your guild/nation without having to worry about someone tearing it down and making a mess. All guilds and nations make their own rules for one another and run internally.

As a NAI (Non-Allied Individual) - You will be living in either the main city (for a fee/rent) or out in the wilderness (for free!). You will have a harder life but it would be your own. This isn't a prime choice for most but some do enjoy it.

The wilderness - An always PVP (Non protected) area that covers the whole map except for the main city (Novus) and the Guild Cities. In the wilderness anything is possible, if you live there you can/may/will get raided for your stuff. You are unsafe in the wilderness and should always be on your guard while out there! This is the majority of where PVP will be done during the week.

The server is whitelisted. All you have to do to join in is apply here:
<(If you are going to be applying for the first time you can use my name "aerok" to give yourself an extra 250 "Crowns" (currency) to start off with.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=1025&t=111340
(I do appologize, this is our normal means of applying)

The "Documentation" (rules/information) has been revised recently and can be viewed here (if you want to learn more):

https://docs.google.com/document/d/18_W5KNf6jbEUiOcxl3YEVBeaGFoG4X_jh5bST-AfPBU/edit?hl=en&authkey=CO2u77MN&pli=1#

There is a lot more than what I am mentioning here going on inside. Apply in to join what i consider one of the best gaming communities out there. Kings Anarchy is always trying to expand the game and is going to even be branching into other games. Become a part of our community. You will not regret your decision - I know I havent since I started!

If you have ANY questions, comments or concerns or anything at all post it here. I monitor the thread/forum really well and can answer/comment anything you have. (Also if you do apply could you please bump this thread with some comments/reason why.)

Thank you!
---
--- Minecraft Nations: Join! (200 Slot dedicated server, WG, Bukkit, MCMMO + More!) Check the link!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606524-minecraft/59089661
#2Vileaerok(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2011 3:58:19 AM
Welcome Frankthefoot - You were accepted! Be sure to check out our forum as well!

To all those who are going to apply please try to either bump up this thread with a comment or question and I WILL answer it.
---
--- Minecraft Nations: Join! (200 Slot dedicated server, WG, Bukkit, MCMMO + More!) Check the link!
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/606524-minecraft/59117979
#3_UnPhair_Posted 5/14/2011 6:05:25 AM
you post a topic every day for this server, i mean i'm sure it's great, but could you stop spamming the board with it? just keep it to one topic dude, and bump that daily. no need for a topic a day.
#4Vileaerok(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2011 7:06:35 AM(edited)
_UnPhair_ posted...
you post a topic every day for this server, i mean i'm sure it's great, but could you stop spamming the board with it? just keep it to one topic dude, and bump that daily. no need for a topic a day.

I will start by pointing out that the initial post was made on 5/11/11 and that todays date is 5/14/11. There has only been 1 post and has never been more than 1. So a topic a day means I would have had to made 2 others - Which has not occurred.

I locked my post hours ago and remade it into this current post. The older post did not have the things I wanted to showcase and was made hastily. I therefore thought that I should rewrite it and give a better description of what the server has to offer.

I would suggest next time you feel like saying someone is "Spamming the board" and that they are "Posting a topic every day" that you should do your homework.

Thanks for the bump though. I appreciate it.
---
#5_UnPhair_Posted 5/14/2011 7:49:33 AM
Well, as clearly seen in your 4th post, you have access to the editing feature, so why didn't you do that instead of making a whole new topic? And the condesending way in which you tell me that you didn't make a topic every day, more like 3 a week, is very aggrevating. I recommend that you do message me in that manner if you want to leave a good impression on the community.
#6TheMudkipManPosted 5/14/2011 7:57:09 AM
Well, someone *ahem* has managed to derail this thread pretty hard so I thought I'd drop in and say that I just started playing here about 5 days ago and it's pretty great. Very friendly community, knowledgeable admins, and we're rapidly growing. Definitely worth the try!
#7AnonymousOldBayPosted 5/14/2011 8:12:48 AM
Unphair, lay off.
---
http://oi51.tinypic.com/2mo4hnd.jpg
#8Watermeloo457Posted 5/14/2011 11:21:01 AM(edited)
Actually. UnPhair, I'm not seeing him as leaving a bad impression on the community, but you are giving me a bad impression. Also, I'm fairly sure you can't edit a post more than 1 hour old.
#9Vileaerok(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2011 11:29:34 AM
Watermeloo457 posted...
Actually. UnPhair, I'm not seeing him as leaving a bad impression on the community, but you are giving me a bad impression. Also, I'm fairly sure you can't edit a post more than 1 hour old.

Exactly, thank you!
---
#10Vileaerok(Topic Creator)Posted 5/14/2011 4:51:19 PM
Some kind words from people who have been playing the server:

"I love this server.It has a great community and I've been with them for about a year now. I love the raids/fighting and everything about it is great!"

"This is a great server that is always growing thanks to a great administrating team of admins moderators and mediators :)"

"Thanks Hurtorc, This is also the first server I've been on, and I stay on this server ever since.
This is, if not one of the best community run server ever!"

These are all taking straight from the link in which you post your applications - No changes have been made to them.

Come join us and you will see exactly what these people are talking about. The community is great and once you join in I am sure you will love it too.
---