The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Mods to go with YogBox?

#1lovable_lombaxPosted 7/24/2011 7:14:39 PM
So yeah, I've gotten bored with vanilla Minecraft, so I've decided to delve into mods. Ideas don't even need to be compatible with YogBox if someone can provide a list of mods even better than YogBox. I'm new to them, so any suggestions/tips/etc are appreciated.
#2Meatrod05Posted 7/24/2011 7:52:17 PM
Aether mod is good because it adds a whole new dimension, but I'm pretty sure it is not compatible with the yogbox.
---
THE NUMBER YOU HAVE DIALED IS CURRENTLY OUT OF PORK CHOPS.
Paper Mario and the 1337 Year Window: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/577997-pac-man
#3lovable_lombax(Topic Creator)Posted 7/24/2011 8:36:04 PM
Meatrod05 posted...
Aether mod is good because it adds a whole new dimension, but I'm pretty sure it is not compatible with the yogbox.

Do you think that it would be worth replacing it? And do you know of any mods that are compatible with Aether?
#4rootbeer121Posted 7/24/2011 9:21:48 PM
The YogBox is just a modpack with the exact same mods used in a modpack that they showcased. I was sort of let down when they did that. But if you want some really interesting mods you'd have to look to Bukkit multiplayer servers.
---
Work Desktop: i7-2600k | MSi P67 Mobo | 8GB DDR3 | PNY Nvidia Quadro 4000 2GB
Gaming Desktop: i7-920 | Asus X58 | 6GB DDR3 | ATi Radeon 6850 Crossfire
#5Mufufu_MasterPosted 7/24/2011 10:45:08 PM
rootbeer121 posted...
The YogBox is just a modpack with the exact same mods used in a modpack that they showcased. I was sort of let down when they did that. But if you want some really interesting mods you'd have to look to Bukkit multiplayer servers.

They use different (More) mods, and this one is actually being updated and handled properly.
---
||Call me Mufufu.|| They're taking the hobbits to Isengard!!
Mufufufufufufu...~