Team Avo. Opinions on them? Ill GLADY give mine.

#1Coop14Posted 8/7/2011 5:46:57 PM
As far as im concerned they are in my heart a bunch of morons of a internet nerd cult following.

Its like a bandwagon of people thinking its cool to do the immoral thing. Despite being pixels people of all ages kids even play this game. I personally hope the so called "leader" of team Avo falls hard.

How funny would it be if Notch was like meh im sick of this guy lets ip ban him. Can he do that? Doubtful. But it would be nice to be rid of them. I dont even see whats the point. The server im on we have backups and rollbacks. Its not even a big deal because we dont really loose anything.

Its just sad people think its funny to mess with others. I guess thats the maturity i expect in some people.
---
40+ People got modded for talking about Milk on Skyrim Boards. Win i do say :D
My cousin is David Hasselhoff. Believers: 6
#2jalapenosandPosted 8/7/2011 5:50:41 PM
It's a game. Get over it.
---
If Apollo is the god of music then John Lennon must be Jesus.
#3NymphomancerPosted 8/7/2011 5:51:00 PM
So uh, got any videos of what team AVO did to ya? Like so we can see and uh send our condolences?
#4Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2011 5:55:43 PM(edited)
Nymphomancer posted...
So uh, got any videos of what team AVO did to ya? Like so we can see and uh send our condolences?

Just griefed a flag and parts of buildings. No biggy since we could fix it. Im getting fraps next time it happens.

And notice how i said despite being pixels? Come on man. Lets be real here it may be a game but its a hobby that some people enjoy.
---
#5UnPhair0Posted 8/7/2011 5:55:29 PM
They're a bunch of losers. Pure-bred internet tough guys.
#6NsiderlolPosted 8/7/2011 5:55:43 PM
Team AVO doesn't have the BALLS to come for my server.
---
Owner of LulzCraft -- Dat Lulz
Posts about the Aether are spam. Knock it off.
#7Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2011 5:56:06 PM
Nsiderlol posted...
Team AVO doesn't have the BALLS to come for my server.

Now these are the kinds of responses im looking for :D
---
#8jalapenosandPosted 8/7/2011 5:58:29 PM
Coop14 posted...
Nymphomancer posted...

Just griefed a flag and parts of buildings. No biggy since we could fix it. Im getting fraps next time it happens.

And notice how i said despite being pixels? Come on man. Lets be real here it may be a game but its a hobby that some people enjoy.

Griefing is a hobby that team avo enjoys.
---
If Apollo is the god of music then John Lennon must be Jesus.
#9bobby16mayPosted 8/7/2011 5:58:59 PM
we got griefed? ip banning won't work (HAHA! I'M BEHIND 7 PROXIES!) I like avo, if you have a good admin, it's fixed in minutes, and if not, your admin GETS better. HLOT is smart, he knows what he's doing.
---
Halo Reach is like rock paper scissors, but with aliens and military explosives.-retro_menace
OFFICIAL 3rd worst player; Halo Reach board
#10Coop14(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2011 6:00:02 PM
bobby16may posted...
we got griefed? ip banning won't work (HAHA! I'M BEHIND 7 PROXIES!) I like avo, if you have a good admin, it's fixed in minutes, and if not, your admin GETS better. HLOT is smart, he knows what he's doing.

Well said Bobby.
---