Team Avo. Opinions on them? Ill GLADY give mine.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Team Avo. Opinions on them? Ill GLADY give mine.
5 years ago#11
Nsiderlol posted...
Team AVO doesn't have the BALLS to come for my server.

Another pure-bred internet tough guy ITT.
5 years ago#12
Considering I've deconstructed people's houses before, I know how long it takes.. and I often do wonder how Avo manage to keep themselves entertained..

But if anything, I think the people they grief have more screws loose.

Take AllNaturalX for example:

He's the typical shoe gunk you'd find straight out of Wikipedia or Reddit communities. (Used to be on Digg too, but it seems they've cleared out after the v4 fiasco as I don't get mass-buried by these dimwits anymore.) They're arrogant, self-centered, and conceited neets who only criticize others on the basis of their superiority complex.

But really, listening to AllNaturalX and Storm_Surge talk is like watching two pigeons fighting over a piece of bread.. though I will admit AllNaturalX gives me more of a headache through his sheer stupidity.
5 years ago#13
I find them hilarious.
5 years ago#14
Oh, and as to why I've actually griefed that way: Yogiverse staff are about as useless as a wooden log. Two individuals were harassing me, I reported them, yet oddly enough nothing ever became of it. So, I just did what they did to me, just on a larger scale..

They destroyed my house, killed me about 20 times (waited for me to use /home).. Okay I thought.. so I erased their entire town. Took me about 9 hours.

On a better note, what does the Yogiverse staff do? Last I checked, one of them was running around on server 1 abusing thor's hammer.

Good thing they shut down Yogiverse #2.. and nothing of value was lost.
5 years ago#15
UnPhair0 posted...
Nsiderlol posted...

Nah, they just don't have the ****ing guts to try it.
Owner of LulzCraft -- Dat Lulz
Posts about the Aether are spam. Knock it off.
5 years ago#16

UnPhair0 posted...
Nsiderlol posted...

Actually, I don't they care.

But if you wanted to, you can go spam their forums claiming your server is > Avo.. since it seems that's how people get their attention.
5 years ago#17
Nsiderlol posted...
UnPhair0 posted...
Nsiderlol posted...

They raided us one day. @_@

Sadly we lost our huge ass ban list when Brohoster died and lost all our files.
5 years ago#18
LordClyde posted...
UnPhair0 posted...
Nsiderlol posted...

Actually, I don't they care.

But if you wanted to, you can go spam their forums claiming your server is > Avo.. since it seems that's how people get their attention.

I don't they care either.
5 years ago#19
They're griefing for a greater purpose. If you wonder what they mean then well, they first off do this as a passtime that they enjoy just cause they do ,and second is to grief to make the admins better.
Die or Live, War or Peace, all is the same but the end.
I am Locke of the Azure Clan.
5 years ago#20
I like to watch their videos (that is whenever they have any new ones. Sheesh.) and I think that they are pretty cool guys. I don't know why you chose the word "immoral" simply because it's a video game and get over it. Anyway. People obviously have their own opinions, and that's mine.

Edit: ITT: TC who doesn't know how to have different kinds of fun with a video game.
If you hate Jesus Christ, and does not accept him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Team Avo. Opinions on them? Ill GLADY give mine.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived