Team Avo. Opinions on them? Ill GLADY give mine.

#11UnPhair0Posted 8/7/2011 7:01:21 PM
Nsiderlol posted...
Team AVO doesn't have the BALLS to come for my server.

Another pure-bred internet tough guy ITT.
#12LordClydePosted 8/7/2011 7:14:05 PM
Considering I've deconstructed people's houses before, I know how long it takes.. and I often do wonder how Avo manage to keep themselves entertained..

But if anything, I think the people they grief have more screws loose.

Take AllNaturalX for example:

He's the typical shoe gunk you'd find straight out of Wikipedia or Reddit communities. (Used to be on Digg too, but it seems they've cleared out after the v4 fiasco as I don't get mass-buried by these dimwits anymore.) They're arrogant, self-centered, and conceited neets who only criticize others on the basis of their superiority complex.

But really, listening to AllNaturalX and Storm_Surge talk is like watching two pigeons fighting over a piece of bread.. though I will admit AllNaturalX gives me more of a headache through his sheer stupidity.
#13Tzuba12Posted 8/7/2011 7:17:47 PM
I find them hilarious.
#14LordClydePosted 8/7/2011 7:20:55 PM(edited)
Oh, and as to why I've actually griefed that way: Yogiverse staff are about as useless as a wooden log. Two individuals were harassing me, I reported them, yet oddly enough nothing ever became of it. So, I just did what they did to me, just on a larger scale..

They destroyed my house, killed me about 20 times (waited for me to use /home).. Okay I thought.. so I erased their entire town. Took me about 9 hours.

On a better note, what does the Yogiverse staff do? Last I checked, one of them was running around on server 1 abusing thor's hammer.

Good thing they shut down Yogiverse #2.. and nothing of value was lost.
#15NsiderlolPosted 8/7/2011 7:21:08 PM
UnPhair0 posted...
Nsiderlol posted...

Nah, they just don't have the ****ing guts to try it.
---
Owner of LulzCraft -- Dat Lulz
Posts about the Aether are spam. Knock it off.
#16LordClydePosted 8/7/2011 7:22:58 PM

UnPhair0 posted...
Nsiderlol posted...

Actually, I don't they care.

But if you wanted to, you can go spam their forums claiming your server is > Avo.. since it seems that's how people get their attention.
#17UnPhair0Posted 8/7/2011 7:24:03 PM
Nsiderlol posted...
UnPhair0 posted...
Nsiderlol posted...

They raided us one day. @_@

Sadly we lost our huge ass ban list when Brohoster died and lost all our files.
#18UnPhair0Posted 8/7/2011 7:24:40 PM
LordClyde posted...
UnPhair0 posted...
Nsiderlol posted...

Actually, I don't they care.

But if you wanted to, you can go spam their forums claiming your server is > Avo.. since it seems that's how people get their attention.

I don't they care either.
#19BgrapePosted 8/7/2011 7:30:13 PM
They're griefing for a greater purpose. If you wonder what they mean then well, they first off do this as a passtime that they enjoy just cause they do ,and second is to grief to make the admins better.
---
Die or Live, War or Peace, all is the same but the end.
I am Locke of the Azure Clan.
#20jakk66Posted 8/7/2011 7:39:31 PM(edited)
I like to watch their videos (that is whenever they have any new ones. Sheesh.) and I think that they are pretty cool guys. I don't know why you chose the word "immoral" simply because it's a video game and get over it. Anyway. People obviously have their own opinions, and that's mine.

Edit: ITT: TC who doesn't know how to have different kinds of fun with a video game.
---
If you hate Jesus Christ, and does not accept him as lord and savior, and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.