Survival island 1.8 Seed: "GREATEST SEED EVER"

#61LordClydePosted 9/12/2011 7:19:33 PM(edited)
Now why would there be an "abandoned mineshaft" under an island in the middle of nowhere?
#62LordClydePosted 9/12/2011 10:11:12 PM
Le Vacation Island
http://i.imgur.com/NWQsI.jpg

Am I doin' it rite gais?
#63Erik212Posted 9/12/2011 10:48:30 PM
Having a blast in smp on this seed. Explored the shafts underneath for hours before getting a full inventory and digging up into a small group of islands. Tomorrow we'll try to find some larger landmass.
---
Another idea I had was the spy/sniper being able to climb into the soldier's rocket launcher and be launched across the map, dealing more damage, but no splash.
#64Nirvna9Posted 9/13/2011 6:20:42 AM
Mine never spawns with a tree, I just keep getting sugar even with dungeons turned on....I so sad.
---
We rode on the winds of the rising storm, We ran to the sounds of the thunder. We danced amongst the lightning bolts, and tore the world asunder.
#65j00MamasFacialPosted 9/13/2011 6:40:43 AM
Yeah, 1.8v2 breaks this seed. Now there is only sugarcane and no trees. You still have some tall grass though. And when you go in the cave that used to have an abandoned mineshaft it's no longer there. So, useless you leave the island or find another abandoned mineshaft you can't survive.
---
PSN: j00_Mamas_Facial
#66XboxBlokePosted 9/13/2011 6:47:11 AM
LordClyde posted...
Le Vacation Island
http://i.imgur.com/NWQsI.jpg

Am I doin' it rite gais?

Oh god. That is win.
---
Treebag, Troll Druid - Kazzak EU
If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your. -Hexrapper
#67shemzahaayPosted 9/13/2011 8:19:31 AM
My only problem with this seed is that no animals spawn on the island ;/
---
Official dirty Polack of CoD boards
I play both CoD and BF, suck it, fanboys.
#68SequiroPosted 9/13/2011 8:39:43 AM
Anyone find a survival island seed for 1.8v2?
---
If you trust in Science and are 100% proud of it. Put this in your signature
Currently Playing: Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga, Minecraft
#69SequiroPosted 9/13/2011 9:24:59 AM(edited)
Nevermind

"shipwreck" creates an island chain with 1 tree.
---
If you trust in Science and are 100% proud of it. Put this in your signature
Currently Playing: Divinity II: Dragon Knight Saga, Minecraft
#70Zanes(Topic Creator)Posted 9/13/2011 11:29:41 AM(edited)
j00MamasFacial posted...
Yeah, 1.8v2 breaks this seed. Now there is only sugarcane and no trees. You still have some tall grass though. And when you go in the cave that used to have an abandoned mineshaft it's no longer there. So, useless you leave the island or find another abandoned mineshaft you can't survive.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

oh well, I guess for now we use "shipwreck"

If anyone finds a seed with 1 island with a tree plz post it.
---
Have you ever really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?