EE + ThaumCraft is REALLY making things interesting

#1nmagodPosted 12/9/2011 8:33:36 PM
ThaumCraft adds a whole new level of magic to the game, and EE, well, I'm sure you know what Equivalent Exchange is by now.

The funny thing is that ThaumCraft recognizes the important EE items (Alchemical Coal, Mobius Fuel, Dark Matter, Red Matter) and TC's DUPLICATOR block accepts them as valid targets to, well, duplicate.

So with a good Mobius Fuel Generator Wing, you can stand in front of a bank of Crucibles feeding the Mobius Fuel into them to duplicate Dark and Red Matter, after you get to the point where you actually HAVE the Dark Matter.
---
You are ignoring 1 message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#2lord_zekromPosted 12/9/2011 8:49:40 PM
combined with buildcraft, redpower, and minefactory, you basically do the following:
1-make giant automated sugarcane to diamond farm
2-add thaum's dupes
3- afk in your easy chair( sleeping)
4-wake up with thousands of diamonds
5-???????
6-profit
---
whats a mom, I have only heard of a absolute dictator
#3nmagod(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2011 8:50:39 PM
man, I already AFK and wake up with more diamonds than I can shake a fist at, I leave my minecraft (DM Pickaxe) farming a 3-long cobblestone generator

that 3-long shot is SO handy
---
#4GastroidPosted 12/9/2011 8:51:44 PM

combined with buildcraft, redpower, and minefactory, you basically do the following:
1-make giant automated sugarcane to diamond farm
2-add thaum's dupes
3- afk in your easy chair( sleeping)
4-wake up with thousands of diamonds
5-???????
6-profit

>_>

What do you do with those diamonds? I mean, aren't they as useful as dirt at that point?
---
Gastroid
Second Generation Fighting Unit Series
#5nmagod(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2011 8:53:08 PM
Diamonds are GREAT in the Antimatter Relay, they're worth a ton, plus you can make diamond blocks with them (or use condensers to make it one block per diamond) and then pipe THOSE blocks into a second condenser to make dark matter blocks, then pipe THOSE into a third to make dark matter, then pipe THAT into a collector to make red matter.
---
#6lord_zekromPosted 12/9/2011 9:00:08 PM

Diamonds are GREAT in the Antimatter Relay, they're worth a ton, plus you can make diamond blocks with them (or use condensers to make it one block per diamond) and then pipe THOSE blocks into a second condenser to make dark matter blocks, then pipe THOSE into a third to make dark matter, then pipe THAT into a collector to make red matter.

IIRC, can't you just make them straight into darkmatter?
---
If we got all of the minecraft geniouses on curing cancer, we would have it licked ina week -Adult swim
#7nmagod(Topic Creator)Posted 12/9/2011 9:01:09 PM
yes, you could, but I put a relay in between EVERY collector and condenser.

They speed it up a bit, plus I don't mine having a staggered tier line.
---