Has anyone gotten the Infinite enchantment for bows?

#1MCAlCaPwnPosted 1/14/2012 2:52:45 PM
I read on the wiki that infinite arrows is one of the possible enchantments you can get. Anyone gotten that yet?
---
http://i45.tinypic.com/qnjodk.jpg
#2Magonokai312Posted 1/14/2012 3:32:28 PM
I would like to know this as well.
---
Swift as the wind and as still as a forest!
Hotter than flames and more magnificent than a mountain!
#3Dissius1Posted 1/14/2012 3:49:12 PM
From what I understand, someone has and one of the drawbacks is that it will not allow you to pick up the arrows shot, kind of like skeletons.
---
Plain Ole Fox-Man
"Hate me, but do it honestly."
#4Rexdragon125Posted 1/14/2012 3:59:52 PM
Well that's no problem since you don't run out of arrows. And heya Dissius!
#5akurixsPosted 1/14/2012 4:16:58 PM
Dissius1 posted...
From what I understand, someone has and one of the drawbacks is that it will not allow you to pick up the arrows shot, kind of like skeletons.

Most redundant draw back ever.
---
"Today, world. This is basic spoken. God inhale computer. Hardly consumer, but with a modest water fowl." -Babelfish
#6tomma101Posted 1/14/2012 5:18:32 PM
You need atleast one arrow for it to work though, but it is very redundant, unlimited arrows, you just can't pick up the ones you shoot.

My skeleton spawner keeps me in good supply anyway
---
It's pretty BS that you have to have an internet connection to download games now a days. -GeneralGilbert
Australia, love it or leave it
#7User232365Posted 1/14/2012 5:25:12 PM
Drawback? That's a plus. Anyone who has watched the Race for Wool PvP series know that arrow fights pretty much just involve exchanging arrows with each other. Shooting arrows infinitely that the enemy can't pick up may be a small advantage, but it is still a solid one nonetheless. Besides, it would be silly for them to add yet another way to dupe arrows by the hundreds.
---
All Green.
I want to work at the Solar Array station.
#8akurixsPosted 1/14/2012 5:44:15 PM
Actually, now that I think of it, it isn't meant to be a drawback. It's to prevent you from infinitely cloning arrows.

Not sure why I didn't realize that.
---
"Today, world. This is basic spoken. God inhale computer. Hardly consumer, but with a modest water fowl." -Babelfish
#9tomma101Posted 1/14/2012 6:18:29 PM
akurixs posted...
Actually, now that I think of it, it isn't meant to be a drawback. It's to prevent you from infinitely cloning arrows.

Not sure why I didn't realize that.

That much is obvious lol, it is still just a redundant drawback though, it is pretty imba to have unlimited arrows.

Maybe it should be that every third or so arrow is free, the higher the enchant level the more free arrows you get, level 1 might be every fifth arrow is free, level 5 enchant is every arrow free.

I haven't tried it yet though, will be nice to use
---
It's pretty BS that you have to have an internet connection to download games now a days. -GeneralGilbert
Australia, love it or leave it
#10TuxedoCyanPosted 1/14/2012 6:20:09 PM
I got Power 5 and Infinity 1 on my Bow with a level 46 enchantment.
---
Like it or leave it. Hey, where are you going?