A amazing server thats looking for staff.

#1What_the_fudge2Posted 2/2/2012 3:17:22 PM
I've been going to this server for a while, and the moderators are amazing, it has only been grieved once, and everyone is nice. The best part is that they are offering a staff position! 2 in fact! If you see a dude in blue, that's your best shot! Just tell the World3nder sent you! If you want in PM me your in game name, and why u want it.
---
FC: Check other account.
#2KutKuSlayerPosted 2/2/2012 3:20:04 PM
protip = don't advertise Mod positions on GameFAQS. you are asking to get griefed :P
---
WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY TOPIC???__carwreck__
[REPAIR 85] Helios one cab give peer too if fixed.
#3What_the_fudge2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2012 4:16:04 PM
The server is locked until you have a background check. It is ussualy completed within 3 minutes
---
When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in someone's eyes and laugh.
#4GastroidPosted 2/2/2012 4:23:41 PM
Ooh, I can grief in 3 minutes or less? Sign me up under false pretenses!
---
The Black Death
Apocalyptic Nanite Hurricane
#5What_the_fudge2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2012 5:28:05 PM
It means that the server is locked for you, as in you can't do anything in it until they look you up. If they can't find any data Baised of your IGN then they set it so every block you delete is reset until you have been on for a week, and if you don't act nice during that week, the keep the lock. If you grief after that week, they reset the level and reset the lock on you forever. AKA, greifing here gets you nowhere. And all the chests are locked to all except who has placed it. The only time it was grieved was before the security system was in place. Greifing has been eradicated here.
---
#6everblue2er101Posted 2/2/2012 5:35:32 PM
What_the_fudge2 posted...
Greifing has been eradicated here.

Gamefaqs response? 'Challenge Accepted'
#7GastroidPosted 2/2/2012 5:46:06 PM
Question: If everyone on the server is nice, why are you outsourcing for staff positions? It'll be great for compa- errr.... server morale when you hire a consultant from an expensive firm, giving him a nice juicy paych- errr... amount of powers while people who have been there for a considerable time who are due for a promotion are left in their cubicle (eh, sounds Minecrafty enough).

I bet you won't find anyone here who meets your qualifications, so you'll pass by the consultants and just move the whole operation to India/Reddit. THAT'S NOT A REAL ACCENT, I CAN TELL FROM THE PIXELS.
---
Theta Quantoid
Variable Payload Long-range Artillery
#8What_the_fudge2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2012 1:52:47 PM
It's not like to walk in then BAM, premotion. They will check how you act too. The server is fairly small. They do baise it on how often you get on too. You have to get on daily for 2 hours for 5 days. That and more requirements.
---
#9Tempest717Posted 2/3/2012 1:54:48 PM
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21N2aWVLFmL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Staff?
---
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS/Vita/PSP Board
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#10What_the_fudge2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2012 2:20:12 PM
Very funny smartass, why is it all the topics I post get trolled?
---