New Vanilla... It's Delicious!

#1pr0jectpatPosted 3/20/2012 7:22:34 AM
Looking for a vanilla Minecraft experience, but want some of the amenities of a server with plugins? Looking for a smaller server that is community based and friendly? Look no further than "New Vanilla"!

If you ever are on a server and think to yourself: "With all of these plugins and mods, this doesn't even feel like Minecraft anymore", then you have found the right place. New Vanilla is a smaller, near-vanilla server with only one client-side plugin installed, LWC. This helps preserve the vanilla feel of Minecraft without bloating it with unecessary mods.

You might be thinking, though "I do like the options Iconomy and ChestShop provide", or "I really like Towny and Factions". These things can all be possible in vanilla! We have an established in game currency using the "gold" standard. We use gold nuggets, ingots, and blocks to buy and sell anything from items, services, and even real estate! If you have battle on your mind, we have options for that as well! Just recently, we have built a PVP/PVE arena (with redstone lava traps!) so you can show off your fighting skills. We are also currently working on two seperate, new cities that will eventually be split into warring factions for those looking for a constant pvp atmosphere.

We also don't have a ridiculous list of rules, just pretty standard stuff:
1. No griefing or stealing other players property in non-designated areas. This will be met with a swift perma-ban.(This may change in the future, for the soon-to-be-open, new, warring factions area.)
2. No digging for resources above ground (i.e. sand, dirt, etc.) within 500 blocks of a township or city. This is just to ensure the world doesnt look like a total warzone in and around towns, and there is still room to grow.
3. No building within 50 blocks, horizontally or vertically, of another player's property without their permission. With their permission, build as close as you want. This is just to ensure every player has room to grow and expand.

If you want to join, post your IGN here or PM me!
#2pr0jectpat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2012 7:25:01 AM
Also, (I ran out of room on the previous post lol) the IP for the server is 68.51.4.99.
#3Jormungandr83Posted 3/20/2012 7:38:09 AM
I don't do much multiplayer, but this looks more like my cup of tea!
Jormungandr83 is my handle here and there.
---
You're too late. I gave the job to some spellsword.
#4rikvanoostendePosted 3/20/2012 7:54:08 AM
pr0jectpat posted...
Looking for a vanilla Minecraft experience, but want some of the amenities of a server with plugins? Looking for a smaller server that is community based and friendly? Look no further than "New Vanilla"!

If you ever are on a server and think to yourself: "With all of these plugins and mods, this doesn't even feel like Minecraft anymore", then you have found the right place. New Vanilla is a smaller, near-vanilla server with only one client-side plugin installed, LWC. This helps preserve the vanilla feel of Minecraft without bloating it with unecessary mods.

You might be thinking, though "I do like the options Iconomy and ChestShop provide", or "I really like Towny and Factions". These things can all be possible in vanilla! We have an established in game currency using the "gold" standard. We use gold nuggets, ingots, and blocks to buy and sell anything from items, services, and even real estate! If you have battle on your mind, we have options for that as well! Just recently, we have built a PVP/PVE arena (with redstone lava traps!) so you can show off your fighting skills. We are also currently working on two seperate, new cities that will eventually be split into warring factions for those looking for a constant pvp atmosphere.

We also don't have a ridiculous list of rules, just pretty standard stuff:
1. No griefing or stealing other players property in non-designated areas. This will be met with a swift perma-ban.(This may change in the future, for the soon-to-be-open, new, warring factions area.)
2. No digging for resources above ground (i.e. sand, dirt, etc.) within 500 blocks of a township or city. This is just to ensure the world doesnt look like a total warzone in and around towns, and there is still room to grow.
3. No building within 50 blocks, horizontally or vertically, of another player's property without their permission. With their permission, build as close as you want. This is just to ensure every player has room to grow and expand.

If you want to join, post your IGN here or PM me!

New Vanilla is an oxymoron.
---
No lollygagging!
#5code_of_conductPosted 3/20/2012 8:01:47 AM
It's a great server :D (dundeevial)
---
Forza 4!
Silent Hill: Downpour and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim!
#6pr0jectpat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2012 8:27:08 AM(edited)
I'm glad you caught that. I guess you could say I enjoy irony. :P.

Also, just to let everyone know, I will get everyone added at about 5:30 CST today. I'm currently at work and don't have my Minecraft Whitelist Updater app installed on my phone. :P
#7hallonenPosted 3/20/2012 8:21:03 AM
ihallonen
#8Turbo4000Posted 3/20/2012 2:09:22 PM
Would like to try. View my siggy for my MC name.
---
GT: Turbo4000 (PM me before adding, please.)
#9pr0jectpat(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2012 2:16:32 PM
Alright, everyone who has posted their IGN has been added. Welcome to the server!
#10Godofmetal212Posted 3/20/2012 2:42:37 PM
Hmm, seems interesting if you ask me, IGN is m0k3tAl1ty
---
PSN: Reventon_3212 ------ League of Legends: m0k3tAl1ty
----- Steam ID: m0k3tAl1ty ----- http://i.imgur.com/stveY.jpg