Pony Servers?

#71MC_BatCommanderPosted 5/2/2012 9:36:49 AM

Lawl's

Frankly, I have a easy solution for trolls that most people don't seem to know exists; the GameFAQ's Ignore Button

Really people, using that would be so easy.

He said after arguing with the very people he deems trolls.
---
Final Fantasy VIII is the best Final Fantasy.
#72UltrachaoPosted 5/2/2012 4:52:10 PM
imo watching pony isnt really any different than, say, puppies and/or kittens on youtube. it's not a crime for a man to like cute things.
is it SO WRONG that i watch cartoons with my little sister and happen to enjoy it? does that make me a bad person, or less of a man?

"hey wanna watch ponies with me?"
"no, some guys on the internet said i can't. i have to go get drunk, kill things, and impregnate as many women as possible before i die."

yeah that's totally an appropriate response for a civilized human being.

But seriously, there's a big logic hole I keep seeing in arguments over fandoms...
Person A will bring up the subject of the fandom. Person B says that he doesn't get it. Person A will explain why he likes it in an attempt to help Person B "get it", regardless of whether he likes it or not.
And then Person B will jump on him and call him out for "being defensive" like it's something horrible. Person A says they're not "being defensive"... but, of course, now they ARE, because Person B is being aggressive.

How does that even make any sense? Is it just a more subtle version of saying "u mad" until you annoy them enough to make them actually mad?

(For the sake of being fair, I'd just like to note that I've also seen the situation in reverse; that is, Person A saying he's not a fan of X, and B saying he doesn't get why people aren't fans of X, and then A explains why it doesn't appeal to him, and so on and so forth)
---
Protoss is clearly the new alliance race for WoW.
MY LIFE FOR AIURnforge -Ridleysbiggestfan
#73HandherpsPosted 5/2/2012 4:55:27 PM
dave_is_slick posted...
Lol bronies think they're people.

Lol this guy thinks he'll get anywhere.
---
http://images.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw480_resistance-is-futile.png
Wii MW3 Ally code: 3527-3107-9886 - Handherps
#74What_The_FudgePosted 5/2/2012 4:58:25 PM
Handherps posted...
dave_is_slick posted...
Lol bronies think they're people.

Lol this guy thinks he'll get anywhere.

Nah, he is right. I'm a giant man-eating monster from space... That likes ponies...
---
Been a Brony since 3/15/12
Princess Luna <3 http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyovmzwDih1r1y172o1_500.jpg
#75Teeman9266Posted 5/2/2012 5:07:11 PM
creepy...
#76What_The_FudgePosted 5/2/2012 5:08:56 PM
Teeman9266 posted...
creepy...

OMNOMNOMNOM.
---
#77Eclipse008Posted 5/2/2012 8:34:05 PM
If you put a bunch or trolls in a room together it would be analogous to one big circle-jerk.
---
qed
#78What_The_FudgePosted 5/3/2012 7:13:07 PM
Eclipse008 posted...
If you put a bunch or trolls in a room together it would be analogous to one big circle-jerk.

Or just constant insults about d*** size.
---
#79EarthApocalyptoPosted 5/3/2012 7:34:22 PM
Oh dear.
This went south fast. :L
---
...And so when I go onto GameFAQs and see your posts in piratey voices, it makes me chuckle. - minimang123
Furry of TBWNN
#80ZinthorrPosted 5/3/2012 7:34:43 PM
The only thing that the title "Brony" means is that you are a fan of MLP. There are Bronies of all different kinds of personalities, shapes, and sizes. Some Bronies are super obsessive and annoying. However, those are the kind of people who act obsessive and annoying over anything. If it wasn't MLP, it would just be something else.

A lot of Bronies just enjoy the cool art, music, and other fandom that is churned out. MLP is just a cool show with cool fandom for people like us.

I can understand that you believe we are violating pre-conceived gender roles. But you don't understand that MLP is actually a pretty action filled and exciting show. It really is just another cool cartoon with awesome fandom. And even if MLP was as girly as you describe, why does it matter? Girls watch action filled movies all the time. Do you rag on them for not watching Sex in the City 24/7?

Honestly, most Bronies are not the way that you described us to be. I am sorry that your negative interactions with those individuals ruined the community for you.

P.S. Twilight is best pony.
---
Did they have Ultrasounds?
Nah dude we just went to the fields, popped a squat, squeezed out a tot, and then went back to the harvest.