What iconic enemies in other games would you like to see in Minecraft?

#21MaestroSSXPosted 5/21/2012 9:39:17 PM
Fort/bass from megaman battle network series.

guy was a b**** to kill
---
SWAG
Scientific Wild Ass Gues
#22Mufufu_MasterPosted 5/21/2012 10:08:53 PM
Skyrim.

Giants, dragons, skeevers, etc.

Just no bandits.
---
||Call me Mufufu.|| Add me on Steam!
Currently stalking: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board
#23EerhtNopatapPosted 5/22/2012 3:03:27 AM
Sephiroth, Rathalos, Fatalis. yeap. These 3.
#24DuckerdooPosted 5/22/2012 12:07:55 PM
Behemoths from FFXIII. They only destroy blocks if they charge at you. So don't be a smart ass, and think you can hide in a little make shift hut. However, the higher the blast protection of the block, the more it will slow the beast down.
---
All your theories are correct.
Any contradictions are only to throw off suspicion.
#25fawful_XPosted 5/22/2012 1:02:38 PM
Mettaur/Metool/Whatever they're called nowadays. They work either like their MMBN incarnation (wields pickaxe that creates shockwave) or their original incarnation (shoots 3 bullets in a spread).
---
Before Bronies and the Arrows to people's knees!
I ain't a Brony. Doesn't mean I like or hate them either.
#26DeVespilloPosted 5/22/2012 1:31:28 PM
drayfa posted...
The Giant killer moon complete with face from Majora's Mask.

Dude I dunno why but this one stood out... Like, someone could make a mod where the moon could come to life or something, and it would be a big boss battle like the enderdragon. Would be such badassery.
#27benjaminkcPosted 5/22/2012 1:55:53 PM
drayfa posted...
The Giant killer moon complete with face from Majora's Mask.

Yes, this would be hilarious. The moon in that game was great -- it's just a moon, but the face gave it character, and it growing larger and larger gave you a constant reminder of your impending doom.

Gastroid posted...
Someone mentioned Fast Headcrab Zombies from Half Life 2 the other day, and I thought it was genius. A very fast and very deadly enemy is something this game sorely needs. Like the Witch from Left 4 Dead. You know where it is, when it is coming but, my god, it's frightening.

All you need is an enemy that deals heaps of damage very quickly with an iconic sound heard long distance and, boom, fear.

Yeah, that's exactly why the Nether used to be scary. Ghasts are so much easier these days that they're really not scary anymore, just mildly annoying.
#28jordandrakoPosted 5/22/2012 2:43:30 PM
Leapers from turok
---
FC: 0645-5830-9568 Now Playing: Resident Evil: Revelations, Skyrim, Dark Souls, SM3DL, BF3, MW3, GoW3, Oblivion, Halo CEA, Mutant Mudds
#29Flex1Posted 5/22/2012 5:03:53 PM
a Colossus or giant. 20 blocks high, ignores you(sees you as an insect) until you piss it off.
#30l33t_ninj4_1337Posted 5/22/2012 6:32:37 PM
Fast zombies from HL2 would be awesome.

Also, Grues. Spawn at extremely low light levels, and take damage from any light level over 10 or so, but kill in one or two hits. You better light up those caves you hit while mining :)
---
----
---