Good Hunger Games servers?

#1B4TT3RYPosted 5/30/2012 4:26:50 PM
Right now I play on Minecraftpvp.net's servers. It's good because there are a lot of people online always. The maps are always random which is okay, but I'm looking for some servers that have pre-made maps.

Like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxIQiCAvnko&feature=g-all-u

So there will be less mining, more killing. Anybody know of some?
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
#2B4TT3RY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 8:41:40 AM
Bump
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
#3B4TT3RY(Topic Creator)Posted 5/31/2012 4:55:39 PM
Someone has to know
---
#4Ice_BowserPosted 5/31/2012 5:47:15 PM
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=The+survival+games+servers

First link.
---
Platinum FC: 4340 0993 8176
Lance: Get out of my way! Dragonite! Use HYPER BEAM!
#5B4TT3RY(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 12:32:02 PM
So are there any other servers? The one the above poster linked me to is garbage.

A- all the servers are full and fill up whithin seconds
B- there are power-hungry moderators on the servers that kick you for stupid reasons like not having a skin they like.

Spend a half-hour trying go get in to server, only to get kicked out for "vulgar language" after I called a moderator a "dick" for kicking someone because they had a naked avatar.
---
#6BlackmonPosted 6/3/2012 1:33:15 PM
B4TT3RY posted...
So are there any other servers? The one the above poster linked me to is garbage.

A- all the servers are full and fill up whithin seconds
B- there are power-hungry moderators on the servers that kick you for stupid reasons like not having a skin they like.

Spend a half-hour trying go get in to server, only to get kicked out for "vulgar language" after I called a moderator a "dick" for kicking someone because they had a naked avatar.

Has it occured to you that the moderators maybe are trying to make the server kid friendly? Maybe their children play on the servers so anything nude and vulgar language are automatic kick for anyone. I would do the same thing if a son or daughter of mine is playing on the server.

If it's none of the above, then I retract my statement.
---
Http://www.Blackmon.com/
#7B4TT3RY(Topic Creator)Posted 6/3/2012 2:48:33 PM
I don't think that's necessary at all. Who cares if a kid sees a drawing of some boobs?

People spamming YOLO are the ones needing to be booted. Not someone saying "dick". He modded simply because he saw an opportunity to exercise his power. I swear, these mods probably work as Gamefaqs moderators part time.
---