Why? Just.. Why?!!?

#61joemama1992Posted 6/9/2012 7:45:00 PM
DeVespillo posted...
joemama1992 posted...
DeVespillo posted...
joemama1992 posted...
DeVespillo posted...
There are ways to prevent it but there are also ways to get around almost every if not every way that prevents it, and you can EASILY get around rollback, I don't know why people think it's so bullet proof. There are ways to prevent it but there are also ways to get around it. Why you ridin' him?

Listen, thats exactly what I'm trying to say! I know there will always be a better hack out there. I do not deny this. So far, I havent seen a single advanced hacker break through my servers defenses. They're pretty good. I know they're not invincible. My original intent was to say that simple, everyday hacks will get destroyed by a guarded server, thats all. Something like lighting a fire will most likely not affect anything due to the way fire is designed to (not) work in my server.

I do know a good hacker could still roflstomp a server. I just know that every speedhack x-rayer with all the TNT in the world gets banned without any real damage to the server being done.

Thats all.

Now what do you say we put this all behind us?

No.

:/ Not sure what else there is to argue about. I've made my point, and you certainly dont seem to have anything else. I'm not even disagreeing with you lol.

But whatever floats your boat, I have other arguments to fight in for now.

Well I still disagree with you so I guess that's what else I have.

Oh ok then..

Hopefully I'll catch you around in minecraft sometime then! See ya later!
---
http://i797.photobucket.com/albums/yy256/groovybeast/potdsig2-1.jpg
CAPCAP
#62Hyrulian15Posted 6/10/2012 8:06:01 AM
samurai1900 posted...
Because they, like me, enjoy destruction in all it's beauty.

Though they fail HARD because they victimize other people.

Before creation, there must be destruction and before destruction, there must be creation.

I did not know the StarChild from Mass Effect 3 had a GameFAQs account.
---
GameFAQs: The pinnacle of all nerd rage.
#63samurai1900Posted 6/10/2012 4:55:19 PM
Hyrulian15 posted...
samurai1900 posted...

Before creation, there must be destruction and before destruction, there must be creation.

I did not know the StarChild from Mass Effect 3 had a GameFAQs account.

I am not sure if I should take that as a compliment or as an insult, since I haven't played any Mass Effect games, yet.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mosse190
For your everyday gaming, anime, help, hacking and mod videos.
#64samurai1900Posted 6/10/2012 4:57:22 PM
GodTaz posted...

I.. I can't tell if you're kidding or not.

I think I've been watching too much "This Troper".

Creation and destruction are serious business, so am I.

And as for the last part, I am not sure if that is an insult or a compliment, though I am leaning towards the former.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Mosse190
For your everyday gaming, anime, help, hacking and mod videos.
#65ScholarMongoosePosted 6/10/2012 5:57:20 PM
samurai1900 posted...
I am not sure if I should take that as a compliment or as an insult, since I haven't played any Mass Effect games, yet.

Well, for avoiding spoilers it's best if you don't know anything about the character. For reference though, I don't think he was intending to insult you, but still... nobody likes the Starchild.