anybody have a mod to remove ocelots/wolves?

#1Mushroom87Posted 6/20/2012 3:26:31 PM
it seems after updating to 1.2.5 wolves and cats spawn by th dozens all around me all the time, and they act like their domestic and follow me everywhere, very irritating, the game is almost unplayable.

i think ive died over thirty times now because of cats pushing me into lava/off cliffs, or wolves running into my pickaxe and then attacking me.

so anybody know of a mod to disable these two beasts?
---
I do still pull it out occassionally to show it off for guests.- ATARIJAWA
#2MarbiaachPosted 6/20/2012 3:28:10 PM
If you download Mo' Creatures you'll pretty much never see any Vanilla mobs, due to the mobs added in the mod taking up all of the passive slots.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
#3BigJeffreyLanePosted 6/20/2012 6:00:44 PM
there is one just to remvoe them, google it, thast how i found it.
#4buddyboigiruPosted 6/20/2012 7:59:20 PM
Just kill'em
---
Jag alskar kaniner och DAN!
#5bobby16mayPosted 6/20/2012 8:49:04 PM
One sec, coding it...
---
Halo Reach is like rock paper scissors, but with aliens and military explosives.-retro_menace
OFFICIAL 3rd worst player; Halo Reach board
#6lord_chaoPosted 6/20/2012 10:23:46 PM(edited)
BigJeffreyLane posted...
there is one just to remvoe them, google it, thast how i found it.

How the hell can this exactly be googled for? I got irrelevant results when googling this. At least be courteous and post the damn link instead of being a waste of a post.

Anyway, TC: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1139856-125modloader-davidees-mods-achievementapi-mirrors-control-mob-spawning-block-update-detector-guis-toggle-sneaksprint-sp-mp/

He has a mod("mob spawn control") that allows you to open up an interface by pressing F6, and you can control which mobs spawn in what biomes. (for example, you can get mooshrooms to spawn in Tundras, or disable creepers to spawn in deserts, or more importantly: disable the spawning of Ocelots globally. ie have them never spawn at all.)

I believe it may also work with mods that add in their own mobs. (for example, if you've heard of the Fossil+Archeology mod, this can allow you to disable spawning of nautilus')
---
mfw when people are against features being added to a game or something needs to be nerfed because it's not realistic enough: http://i.imgur.com/0Dqiu.jpg
#7Damien 5000Posted 6/21/2012 1:25:12 PM
I have Mo' Creatures and found a wolf in a Taiga. He is now my friend.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010