Auto Crafting mod SSP and SMP?

#1Ceadeus_Posted 6/26/2012 2:13:19 PM
I would like a nice simple mod that works for both player and crafting table inventories. Player side could be as simple as having 4 clay bits and they auto craft into a clay block. If I went to a table it could auto craft a diamond pickaxe. Etc. I highly preffer to customize it so I don't have everything auto craft.

I googled it plenty and results were none. Anyone know of what I am looking for?
---
I'm a wise ELDER Dragon. Why else do I have a WHITE BEARD and am EASY TO KILL.
#2Sephiroth C RyuPosted 6/26/2012 2:14:36 PM
So basically, a mod that applies the Xbox version's crafting interface to the PC version?

I am aware of none, but if you want to search the official forums, you might have some luck using xbox and 360 among your terms.
---
I am the Hunter of Topics. My post never fails to kill its prey.
*pounces* Nyaa!
#3Ceadeus_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 2:17:50 PM
I hated the xbox interface. I just wanted a fully auto crafting mod. Nothing like click the image. Image mining for clay and then opening your inventory. Wam you have clay blocks. How? You didn't craft them manualy? The auto crafter did! Have tools for a diamond pick? Visit a work bench and WAM you have a pick out of nowhere, but hte materials used are subsituted.
---
#4poisontoxicPosted 6/26/2012 2:34:23 PM(edited)
Crafting Table lll

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1189975-b18mc125-craftingtableiii-bug-fixs-more-mod-support/

It's and automatic crafting table..

example: If you have a wood (log) and you can craft:4 planks,2 sticks, crafting table, etc...
If you have a wood and 3 irons and you can craft: iron pickaxe, ironaxe,ironshovel,planks,sticks, etc etc
---
Now boarding: LBP2, skyrim, Uncharted 2.
#5Ceadeus_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 6:02:28 PM
poisontoxic posted...
Crafting Table lll

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1189975-b18mc125-craftingtableiii-bug-fixs-more-mod-support/

It's and automatic crafting table..

example: If you have a wood (log) and you can craft:4 planks,2 sticks, crafting table, etc...
If you have a wood and 3 irons and you can craft: iron pickaxe, ironaxe,ironshovel,planks,sticks, etc etc

Sadly it's a mod that SMP does not universaly support (not vanilla, which I preffer to keep things as vanilla unless it is visuals like rei's minimap or macro/keybinder).
---
#6Sephiroth C RyuPosted 6/26/2012 8:06:43 PM
Ceadeus_ posted...
I hated the xbox interface. I just wanted a fully auto crafting mod. Nothing like click the image. Image mining for clay and then opening your inventory. Wam you have clay blocks. How? You didn't craft them manualy? The auto crafter did! Have tools for a diamond pick? Visit a work bench and WAM you have a pick out of nowhere, but hte materials used are subsituted.

That description sounds extremely stupid, to be honest. What if I wanted a diamond shovel or an axe instead? Instead, it uses up my materials to make a pick before I can tell it otherwise?

And clay blocks automatically getting made? What if I want to cook the blobs into bricks? Do I have to place the clay blocks and dig them up AGAIN? Oh wait, they would just get automatically made into blocks in my inventory, again.

Unless your computer gains the ability to be psychic, there is no way a mod that easy is going to exist without also being incredibly UN-useful.
---
*pounces* Nyaa!
#7Ceadeus_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/26/2012 9:07:28 PM
Sephiroth C Ryu posted...
Ceadeus_ posted...

That description sounds extremely stupid, to be honest. What if I wanted a diamond shovel or an axe instead? Instead, it uses up my materials to make a pick before I can tell it otherwise?

And clay blocks automatically getting made? What if I want to cook the blobs into bricks? Do I have to place the clay blocks and dig them up AGAIN? Oh wait, they would just get automatically made into blocks in my inventory, again.

Unless your computer gains the ability to be psychic, there is no way a mod that easy is going to exist without also being incredibly UN-useful.

Well that is why an ID library text doc can be used and un slash (//) some lines for things you want crafted. Shouldnt be too hard seeing most mods with these things find these steps easier than all else.
---
#8Sephiroth C RyuPosted 6/26/2012 10:13:14 PM
Your description makes it sound completely automatic though. That is the problem. You would have to alter the settings every time you want to make something.

You may as well have a compact version of the creative interface that only displays what items are presently makable with the materials in your inventory, and click the one you want. One click. Easy enough, and less time consuming then all the /commands or whatever you are talking about that I would need to go through otherwise to decide which item I want a fully automated system to do each time.

Also much less time consuming then all that placing items in the square the vanilla client uses, but most things are easier then that.
---
*pounces* Nyaa!
#9F_WolfPosted 6/27/2012 2:01:37 AM
Your description makes it sound completely automatic though. That is the problem. You would have to alter the settings every time you want to make something.

You may as well have a compact version of the creative interface that only displays what items are presently makable with the materials in your inventory, and click the one you want. One click. Easy enough, and less time consuming then all the /commands or whatever you are talking about that I would need to go through otherwise to decide which item I want a fully automated system to do each time.

Also much less time consuming then all that placing items in the square the vanilla client uses, but most things are easier then that.

Yeah this is the stupidest thing I've ever heard.

You want a mod that just takes crap in your inventory and crafts it into stuff? How would it know what stuff to make over other stuff? What prevents it from turning all your cobble into pickaxes if you told it to make pickaxes? What benefit does this give over the default crafting system?
#10Ceadeus_(Topic Creator)Posted 6/27/2012 7:04:02 AM

Well then lets forget what I just said cause no one gets my point of simplicity.

Is this mod available with the standard workbench? Not some mod that requires a new recipee and servers will most likely not have.
---