Why can't I buy MineCraft!?!

#1goznockPosted 7/15/2012 7:53:08 PM
Yesterday my brother bought MineCraft and then we tried to buy MineCraft for myself. When we used his credit card it didn't work. So with the cash I saved up to buy it I went ahead and bought a Visa Gift Card only to come to the same problem of it not being accepted. We got the "Must wait 48 hours for purchasing too many times from the website" even though we never bought anything for my account. I tried using Moneybookers to buy it and cannot make a PayPal account. So my question is: HOW DO I BUY THE GAME!?!
#2nudemanonbikePosted 7/15/2012 7:54:23 PM
you wait 48 hours and use the visa card.
---
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc268/nudemanonbike/NudeBiker.jpg
#3goznock(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 8:08:49 PM
nudemanonbike posted...
you wait 48 hours and use the visa card.

Well I've been researching various forums online regarding the issue saying wait 48 hours and other people have been saying they keep getting that same message even after waiting for five days.
#4ultimateballoonPosted 7/15/2012 8:13:27 PM
I heard they are investigating a potential session ID hack so maybe the servers are down for that?
---
New patch out? Quick! Everyone complain!
#5goznock(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 8:25:35 PM
ultimateballoon posted...
I heard they are investigating a potential session ID hack so maybe the servers are down for that?

hmmm I suppose that is possible, but the thing is my brother paid for his minecraft account, then immediately tried to buy mine and received the "48 hours before another purchase" when he tried to use his credit card on my account. Then an hour later we tried using a visa gift card (registered) and that didn't work either.
#6KinkajouPosted 7/15/2012 8:36:05 PM
He waits two to three days, he buys a gift code, you use gift code, voila.
---
Most Men say, "Woman, without her man, is nothing!"
Most Women say, "Woman, without her, man is nothing!"
#7Tzuba12Posted 7/15/2012 8:37:46 PM
Yeah just have your bro buy a gift code, then give it to you and you'll get the game.
---
Go here and pay me for stuff! http://fiverr.com/tzuba
an atheist scowling at a cheat code. he growls. "....GOD MODE?!"
#8goznock(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 9:11:34 PM
To those saying buy the gift code. My brother and I already tried that, we also tried making a new account and buying minecraft on tthat one and buying a gift code from that one. Nothing worked.
#9slayercenturyPosted 7/16/2012 5:39:41 PM
This is happening to me too. I try to buy it and it says transaction failed. I check all the info and it is correct and again transaction failed. I delete everything, retype it, and this time it says wait 24 hours...
---
brawl - 0688 4981 0762
#10Kinkajou1015Posted 7/16/2012 5:43:47 PM
But you failed to wait the required time. Stop complaining until you wait the required time.
---
But-but a Hacker really did post it! I swear that each and every post in this topic was posted by a Hacker. -Eagle
Posted from KinkaDroid