Problem with sound (Possibly from Optifine)?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Problem with sound (Possibly from Optifine)?
4 years ago#1
So, there's absolutely no sound since I installed a different version of Optifine. I installed this specific version because others don't seem to properly be working with one of the mods I have, BUT there was absolutely no sound what-so-ever after I installed it. Is there a way to keep this version and have sound?
4 years ago#2
There's no way of knowing if you don't tell us what the specific version is and what other mods you're running.
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.
4 years ago#3
I'm running many mods, but those wouldn't be the problems as they were all just fine before I installed this new version of Optifine. OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_C4 is the version I have.
4 years ago#4
The reason I asked about the mods is because it's possible that one of them conflicts with Optifine in a way that interferes with the sound. In any case, I'm doing a little research right now, but don't expect to get an answer necessarily. It could be any number of things, even something specific to your machine.
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Problem with sound (Possibly from Optifine)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived