Problem with sound (Possibly from Optifine)?

#1DeVespilloPosted 7/19/2012 9:23:08 AM
So, there's absolutely no sound since I installed a different version of Optifine. I installed this specific version because others don't seem to properly be working with one of the mods I have, BUT there was absolutely no sound what-so-ever after I installed it. Is there a way to keep this version and have sound?
#2IronSasquatchPosted 7/19/2012 9:44:57 AM
There's no way of knowing if you don't tell us what the specific version is and what other mods you're running.
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.
#3DeVespillo(Topic Creator)Posted 7/19/2012 10:30:38 AM
I'm running many mods, but those wouldn't be the problems as they were all just fine before I installed this new version of Optifine. OptiFine_1.2.5_HD_C4 is the version I have.
#4IronSasquatchPosted 7/19/2012 10:54:10 AM
The reason I asked about the mods is because it's possible that one of them conflicts with Optifine in a way that interferes with the sound. In any case, I'm doing a little research right now, but don't expect to get an answer necessarily. It could be any number of things, even something specific to your machine.
---
Your body may be gone, I'm gonna carry you in in my head and in my heart, in my soul.