Tungsten Ore

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Tungsten Ore
3 years ago#1
I just have a quick question about this ore in the game. Is there any way to turn it into bars(ingots)? becasue I got some last night and couldn't turn it into those with the furnace or anything so I decided to put it in the alchemical tablet and ended up getting about 5 or 6 diamonds made out of it. Is that the only reason it exists in the game, to make diamonds? just wondering.
3 years ago#2
It is from a mod, go to that mod's page.
Run, quickly, before the people on the broad rip this topic to shreds.
---
Brony and Proud!
Pootis spencer hear!
3 years ago#3
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6avfkn1M41rvw0kjo1_1280.jpg
---
If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding. How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?
3 years ago#4
You could just go to the EAQ's on Eloraam's blog and find out what it's for.

Nothing, yet.

But soon it will be for something.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/champloomusashi
Every Saturday from 8 PM Est to Sunday at 2 AM. The current game is .Hack//INFECTION
3 years ago#5
Tungsten is amazing with equivalent exchange, somehow it's worth more EMC than diamonds, other than that, i believe eloraam hasn't given it any use yet.
---
Xenoblade Chronicles, y u end :<
3 years ago#6
Cookie Bag posted...
Tungsten is amazing with equivalent exchange, somehow it's worth more EMC than diamonds

Yeah, 1 tungsten = 2 diamonds.

The value really makes me wonder what it's going to be used for.

*imagines building a mech out of tungsten*
---
The Azure Knights
Kicking helicopters since 4/1/2012
3 years ago#7
dwebbster posted...
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6avfkn1M41rvw0kjo1_1280.jpg

Between this post and your sig, you're cool.
---
Official Black 2 board Blaziken.
"Boom! Check me out as I show off my skills to the world." -Worst Ad on Youtube
3 years ago#8
Cookie Bag posted...
Tungsten is amazing with equivalent exchange, somehow it's worth more EMC than diamonds

Well, power crystals and the ores from plasmacraft are worth 49000 or more according to the divining rod, you can't transmute them though.
---
Xenoblade Chronicles, y u end :<
3 years ago#9
Checkmate88 posted...
Cookie Bag posted...

Since Tungsten is supposed to be a major part of future Redpower tech according to Eloraam, and there are now functional computers and a programming language inside RP, tungsten mechs may not be out of the question, with custom programmable AI and everything.

Iirc Eloraam played a part in deciding the EMC values of RP things when EE added compatibility, so its gotta be used for something pretty major if its worth 2 diamonds already.

But only time will tell.
---
Can you hear the drums?
3 years ago#10
OK thanks for everyone's input. I guess I got a lot of mining to do to see if I can find more of the stuff so I can start making more diamonds since you need them to make some of the better wiring and machines in the pack.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Tungsten Ore

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived