Texture Pack for Technic

#1SoulMaster252Posted 8/4/2012 9:41:09 PM
I saw this video not too long ago. It shows how to get Sphax for Tekkit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxQEC5A7jII

It looked fairly easy, but I want to start in Technic first, just to get the hang of it.
Is the process of getting Sphax for Technic the same as this or is there a difference?
---
"How many people here have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand." - Emo Philips
"I live on a one-way dead-end street." - Steven Wright
#2ineedaname88Posted 8/4/2012 10:27:56 PM
If you're asking if it matters when you choose to get a texture pack... It doesn't. You can change texture packs whenever you want.

If you're asking something else...
---
Go big or go home broke. Bro-ski.
#3SoulMaster252(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2012 10:59:31 PM(edited)
Sorry, I'm no good at wording things sometimes.

The video shows the person combining the normal Sphax texture pack with the Sphax Tekkit.
Do I have to do the same thing with Technic? Combine normal Sphax file with a Sphax Technic file?
---
"How many people here have telekinetic powers? Raise my hand." - Emo Philips
"I live on a one-way dead-end street." - Steven Wright
#4Robtcee13Posted 8/4/2012 11:04:57 PM
You should just be looking for a technic addon of the appropriate resolution for the sphax BDcraft you downloaded. Tekkit has fewer mods (for example, no Thaumcraft). Technic has more mods but is not multiplayer, and I believe has all the stuff Tekkit has. So, a technic flavored addon will give you everything you need. You can find it on the Sphax BDcraft forums. Look for the mods to the texture pack, there should be an easy to find technic version. =)
---
If you think my name is silly, you should call me either Rob or LaughingThesaurus.
No need for being strictly formal on a message board, right?