Anyone have seeds with temples near spawn?

#1Hellfire-1Posted 8/7/2012 7:23:03 PM
I've never seen a desert or jungle temple in my own game, and I'd rather like to see one for myself.

Does anyone have a seed name that spawns me near a desert temple/pyramid?

And likewise, does anyone have a seed with a jungle temple? Supposedly they're stone structures or something with naturally occurring tripwire, but I'd like to see one myself.
---
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#2TheJackoNerdPosted 8/7/2012 7:34:22 PM
Libertdad (with the capital L).

Someone suggested it the other day to me on here, and so far it's an amazing seed.

You start off in a village, there's a pyramid and jungle temple about 500 blocks west and east of where you start, and a desert village near the pyramid.

Also, there's a massive ravine abandoned mine underneath the pyramid if you dig down far enough with diamonds and the like. There is also a opening into a dungeon with a spawner nearby too and a loaf of chests.

http://i.imgur.com/rOdXU.png
#3Hellfire-1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 7:40:55 PM
TheJackoNerd posted...
Libertdad (with the capital L).

Someone suggested it the other day to me on here, and so far it's an amazing seed.

You start off in a village, there's a pyramid and jungle temple about 500 blocks west and east of where you start, and a desert village near the pyramid.

Also, there's a massive ravine abandoned mine underneath the pyramid if you dig down far enough with diamonds and the like. There is also a opening into a dungeon with a spawner nearby too and a loaf of chests.

That sounds incredible! Thanks, I'll be sure to try it!
---
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
#4Hellfire-1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 7:45:06 PM
How do I read that map/picture you posted?

I'm assuming the Player face is the spawn point, and the villager heads are villages.

What are the sandstone blocks? Temples? Same for the cobble block. What does it mean?
---
#5MarbiaachPosted 8/7/2012 7:49:23 PM
Hellfire-1 posted...
How do I read that map/picture you posted?

I'm assuming the Player face is the spawn point, and the villager heads are villages.

What are the sandstone blocks? Temples? Same for the cobble block. What does it mean?

Villager faces are villages.

Sandstone are pyramids.

Stonebrick is the jungle temple.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Currently awaiting: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Animal Crossing:JO, Pokemon Black 2, Fire Emblem:Awakening and Super Smash Bros 4.
#6hamphiendXPosted 8/7/2012 8:11:58 PM
stone brick is strongholds
sandstone covers both temples
---
BIG MONEY! BIG PRIZES! I LOVE IT!
"I'M DR. TED NELSON!" - Dr. Ted Nelson
#7MarbiaachPosted 8/7/2012 8:21:57 PM
hamphiendX posted...
stone brick is strongholds
sandstone covers both temples

Oh wait, this. For some reason I thought it was the jungle temple. Derp.
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Currently awaiting: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Animal Crossing:JO, Pokemon Black 2, Fire Emblem:Awakening and Super Smash Bros 4.
#8Hellfire-1(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2012 8:30:12 PM
Aw WTF? Sandstone temples have TNT in them??

Since when could TNT spawn naturally? (rhetorical question, I know it must be 1.3)

Glad I didn't have anything on me, didn't see the pressure plate and got blown to bits.

I'll reload the seed to see what was in the chests. But those temples are pretty darn cool. I think I'm going to live in one. :)
---
#9ToadDemon223Posted 8/8/2012 1:27:43 AM(edited)
mushroom with large biomes on (has no mushrooms) but has 3 villages within map-distance of your spawn point, one of which is built of sandstone varieties and is right next to one of those temples rigged with TNT; also there are a desert well positioned over a deep mine, and another one of the TNT temples near the spawn. Haven't found any jungle though ): crap-tons of stuff underground though; sometimes when it half-spawns and I can see, its mindboggling how many tunnels there are. I also found 2 monster-spawn rooms half submerged in the sand in the middle of the desert. Cool stuff.
---
I'm Wilford Brimley, and I have diabetes.
#10HobospartanPosted 8/8/2012 12:15:16 PM
TheJackoNerd posted...

What mapping program is this?
---
You should never be in the company of anyone with whom you would not want to die.