Terris | 1.3.2 | Survival and Creative | Economy | Chest Shop | Mob Arena | 24/7

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Terris | 1.3.2 | Survival and Creative | Economy | Chest Shop | Mob Arena | 24/7

User Info: Johnman65

Johnman65
4 years ago#71
Just a little device to kill them. Nothing much.
When I look back, I'm suprised at how stupid I was. When I look to the future, I wonder how stupid I will be.

User Info: sean9574

sean9574
4 years ago#72
yes kris its mob farming duuu :P

User Info: LadyEllesmere

LadyEllesmere
4 years ago#73
^.^ the progress is slow but we will get there, better to make sure everythings done right then rush and mess stuff up;)

Btw john i have some snowballs in the storage room, i believe at the very bottom floor.
I am Sailor Moon! I stand for love. And I also stand for justice. And in the name of the Moon, I will punish you!

sean9574
4 years ago#74
no u must go faster!!! Like 88 miles per hour!!!!!!

User Info: krisdestruction

krisdestruction
4 years ago#75
Hmm you know what you can do? put the snowballs in a dispenser and just automate the killing!
Join Terris where Adventure, Creativity, and Inspiration is at.
IP: play.terrismc.info

Johnman65
4 years ago#76
krisdestruction posted...
Hmm you know what you can do? put the snowballs in a dispenser and just automate the killing!

Well, if it's automated, I could end up losing 20 snowballs bevause of 1 blaze rather than activate the dispensers when there are 6 or 7 blazes in the room.
When I look back, I'm suprised at how stupid I was. When I look to the future, I wonder how stupid I will be.

sean9574
4 years ago#77
snowballs dont do damage kris duuuu :P

User Info: krisdestruction

krisdestruction
4 years ago#78
They do to blazes, and I guess you can flip a switch for a killing machine for the blazes? xD
Join Terris where Adventure, Creativity, and Inspiration is at.
IP: play.terrismc.info

sean9574
4 years ago#79
try using harming potions with splash on them and no life making them on terris DO IT u know u want to XD

Johnman65
4 years ago#80
I have it set on a button.

As for the potions... 3000 bottles... Wasted for THAT?!
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Terris | 1.3.2 | Survival and Creative | Economy | Chest Shop | Mob Arena | 24/7

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived