New Tekkit Server, mostly fresh

#1Sgt_RaymoPosted 9/19/2012 8:40:47 PM
I have rented a hosted tekkit server, and so far it's been me and a couple friends, but we are far out from spawn and are playing legit.

I have a couple good plugins, still configuring for optimization purposes. But I have logging, rollback, anti grief, and a couple others.

I allow equivalent exchange, unlike most servers. Everything you do though must be required legit. The last think I ask is if you have a large number of machines that you don't leave more than one or two on when you log off. That's just for lag sake.

If you're interested, I really don't kick unless you're being a jerk, otherwise I keep to myself and build like the rest of you.

Post here and I'll give you the IP within a couple days. After I'm sure everything is good
---
Discuss the worlds problems:
http://plaguedoctors.com/
#2xgigalordxPosted 9/20/2012 6:09:50 AM
IGN: xgigalordx

I've been looking for a fresh tekkit server like this, an admin destroyed my house on the last one I played on. Still don't know why, probably just because he's a dick... Anyway, are there any banned items? Nukes I understand being banned, but is there anything else? Also is there a swamp within a few hundred meters of spawn? I like my IC2 crops :). /server question rant
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee."
#3Nintendude128Posted 9/20/2012 7:05:20 PM
IGN: Earfull

Seconding request for a list of banned stuff.
---
Proud to be EPic.
Those whose memories fade seek to carve them in their hearts...
#4RPGaddict28Posted 9/20/2012 8:20:53 PM
IGN: RPGaddict28
---
Thank God for TeamFourStar
http://thegamecornerstoppage.webs.com I'm the blue one
#5minjonator1234Posted 9/20/2012 10:48:31 PM
IGN: Oblivionitus

I was on a server before. Anything was allowed, but the recipe for nukes was disabled. The bad thing was, everyday the admin would select a house that was far away from a town and he would cover the area with over 17,000 nukes, causing the server to be shut down for up to an hour. Really hope your server isn't like that
#6DimensionSifterPosted 9/21/2012 12:06:52 AM
I been wanting to join a tekkit server, My name is the same of my username. All I ask is I want a nice spot a land to make a nice inverted tower like building (it will start at ground level and go down) I would most likely go pretty far away from others.
---
MindManiulator's portal device account
#7Sgt_Raymo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 12:19:42 AM
Ok yep, just about got the permissions for the plugins I have installed fully set up. I just don't want people to join and be like, "What's going on?" I'm going to PM you all the IP by tomorrow. As for a list of banned stuff, just no nukes. If you want to use TNT, have at it, just know that you can't grief someone's house with it.

And no, like I said, I am admin, but I just play like the rest of you and provide admin help when needed, otherwise I usually deop myself. So no, I don't nuke people out of boredom.
---
Discuss the worlds problems:
http://plaguedoctors.com/
#8xgigalordxPosted 9/21/2012 5:24:00 AM
Sgt_Raymo posted...
Ok yep, just about got the permissions for the plugins I have installed fully set up. I just don't want people to join and be like, "What's going on?" I'm going to PM you all the IP by tomorrow. As for a list of banned stuff, just no nukes. If you want to use TNT, have at it, just know that you can't grief someone's house with it.

And no, like I said, I am admin, but I just play like the rest of you and provide admin help when needed, otherwise I usually deop myself. So no, I don't nuke people out of boredom.

What about swamps near spawn? Are there any?
---
"I used to be an adventurer like you, but then I took an arrow in the knee."
#9MattnocashPosted 9/21/2012 10:54:10 AM
IGN: MajorBurns
---
Country's full. Love it or leave it. You break it, you bought it. Pottery Barn diplomacy. - Lil' Bush
#10chaosgamer99Posted 9/21/2012 12:10:00 PM
ign Rasikal
---
http://i.imgur.com/zI84T.png