Can command blocks spawn mobs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Can command blocks spawn mobs?

User Info: TriForceOmelet

TriForceOmelet
4 years ago#1
Topic
TC, your username is awesome. That is all. -Godspark127

User Info: Gastroid

Gastroid
4 years ago#2
Not that I know of. However, this is an excellent suggestion.
Judicoid
Judicator-variant Android

User Info: funkedelike

funkedelike
4 years ago#3
I like this idea as well. I mean you can always use dispensers + spawn eggs, but those are a bit of a pain sometimes.
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike

User Info: TitanStrike

TitanStrike
4 years ago#4
Yeah, instead of making a command block just put a dispenser full of mob eggs. or you could go crazy with it and have it spawn items onto a plate that.. well, has a dispenser with mob eggs in it >_>
oxxxx|==============>
MC, Steam ID, most other IGN's: KITTYONFYRE

User Info: ISendOutMario

ISendOutMario
4 years ago#5
TitanStrike posted...
Yeah, instead of making a command block just put a dispenser full of mob eggs. or you could go crazy with it and have it spawn items onto a plate that.. well, has a dispenser with mob eggs in it >_>

Yes, you could use mob eggs, or what if the command block allowed the use of timers or amounts of mobs. Instead of hooking the dispenser up to a redstone clock, the player could have the command block spawn 10 zombies every 30 seconds.
Mario!! I choose you!!! * wah-hah!!* Use PWN!!

User Info: Chicken

Chicken
4 years ago#6
ISendOutMario posted...
TitanStrike posted...

Yes, you could use mob eggs, or what if the command block allowed the use of timers or amounts of mobs. Instead of hooking the dispenser up to a redstone clock, the player could have the command block spawn 10 zombies every 30 seconds.

Your sig leaves me with the impression that you are 8 years old.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaKAomQTLbc
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Can command blocks spawn mobs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived