Snaptshot 12w40a is out!

#31riddlebox89Posted 10/5/2012 1:33:29 AM
lord_chao posted...
Directional lighting effects would be nice if it didn't actually get rid of the light level around it.

That doesn't even make sense...isn't directional lighting you know...light focused in or more directions? It wouldn't make sense to say it's directional lighting but still have light all around it.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#32ISendOutMarioPosted 10/5/2012 8:17:19 AM
Mojang has updated the link on their website so that it now hands out 12w40b.

Fixes:

Fixed the glitchy block popping bug
Fixed a crash related to map items in strongholds
Fixed Beacon Rendering
---
Mario!! I choose you!!! * wah-hah!!* Use PWN!!
#33lord_chaoPosted 10/5/2012 9:34:10 AM
riddlebox89 posted...
lord_chao posted...
Directional lighting effects would be nice if it didn't actually get rid of the light level around it.

That doesn't even make sense...isn't directional lighting you know...light focused in or more directions? It wouldn't make sense to say it's directional lighting but still have light all around it.

I'm more so talking about the light level still being there so mobs don't spawn closer than they should.
Visually, you can't see it, but for purposes of mob repellant it's still there.

And really, a lot of the things in this game don't make sense, and they shouldn't really need to either. (golems, dragons, redstone, magic potions, pretty much all the hostile mobs, being able to place snow blocks in lava, etc)
---
mfw when people are against features being added to a game or something needs to be nerfed because it's not realistic enough: http://i.imgur.com/0Dqiu.jpg
#34ISendOutMarioPosted 10/5/2012 10:00:49 AM
I checked Dinnerbone's twitter, and he says that he's adding a new 'featurecreep' that gives you something new to spend xp on.
---
#35NebetsuPosted 10/5/2012 12:52:31 PM
I wonder why creeper, skeleton, and zombie heads don't drop yet. :/
#36MarbiaachPosted 10/5/2012 1:47:46 PM
Still wish you could put craft your exp into bottles of enchanting. (Maybe not a 1:1 ratio, but maybe you lose 25% of that xp when you put it into bottles?)
---
3DS FC: 2878 - 9988 - 2866
Currently awaiting: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Animal Crossing:JO, Pokemon Black 2, Fire Emblem:Awakening and Super Smash Bros 4.
#37ISendOutMarioPosted 10/5/2012 4:09:12 PM
Marbiaach posted...
Still wish you could put craft your exp into bottles of enchanting. (Maybe not a 1:1 ratio, but maybe you lose 25% of that xp when you put it into bottles?)

I agree.
---
#38Gastroid(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 7:28:52 PM

It would be a good trade with Priests. Give them an empty bottle and a few emeralds, they turn that bottle and one level of experience into one Bottle 'o Enchanting.
---
Gearoid
Gear-variant Android
#39TitanStrikePosted 10/5/2012 8:56:20 PM
THAT IDEA IS AMAZING! We just need an EXP bank, then we put our EXP in wit ha bottle and kablow!
---
oxxxx|==============>
MC, Steam ID, most other IGN's: KITTYONFYRE
#40Gastroid(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 11:09:03 PM
It's been two days, and I just noticed the typo in the topic title.

Oh my.
---
Lithos Mech Hektor
Challenger of Achilles