Anvils/MCMMO

#1Utopian_FoolPosted 10/12/2012 7:21:32 AM
With the new anvils being implemented, what do you think is going to happen with MCMMO's repair system?

I'm not sure how well the two will coexist.
#2XX-XALBERTX-XXPosted 10/12/2012 7:29:44 AM
Don't care. MCMMO is a bad mod. Any mod that can give you something for nothing is pretty bad. I played with it on a server and thought it was cool at first and in later levels of skills you just start getting stuff for free (double ore drops for example for mining) and a fairly decent percent chance.
---
Poke White FC : 3868 7330 4814
"All I know is that it was slimy and it had lotsa teeth."-Church, Red VS Blue
#3Kinkajou1015Posted 10/12/2012 8:38:21 AM
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...
Don't care. MCMMO is a bad mod. Any mod that can give you something for nothing is pretty bad. I played with it on a server and thought it was cool at first and in later levels of skills you just start getting stuff for free (double ore drops for example for mining) and a fairly decent percent chance.

Agreed, I tried it as well, and at first it felt fun, but at a point it was meh because everything was handed to me on silver platter.
---
But-but a Hacker really did post it! I swear that each and every post in this topic was posted by a Hacker. -Eagle
Posted from KinkaDroid
#4funkedelikePosted 10/12/2012 1:05:51 PM
It isn't even that interactive tbh. You can just mind your own business then randomly start getting more stuff.
---
PSN: boozinator23
Steam/LoL/Minecraft: Funkedelike
#5ajko000Posted 10/13/2012 2:04:55 AM
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

Oh lord save us, we're spending less time doing tedious actions! Oh noes its the end of the world! I hate legit whores like you.
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." - House
#6ajko000Posted 10/13/2012 2:05:27 AM
Kinkajou1015 posted...
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

Agreed, I tried it as well, and at first it felt fun, but at a point it was meh because everything was handed to me on silver platter.

It's people like you that give PC gamers a bad name. It's called the config file, edit it.
---
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." - House
#7Mufufu_MasterPosted 10/13/2012 12:21:11 PM
ajko000 posted...
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

Oh lord save us, we're spending less time doing tedious actions! Oh noes its the end of the world! I hate legit whores like you.

Do you know what else spends less time doing tedious actions?

NEI. You can literally just open a new world and get INFINITE DIAMONDS!

The game is so much better that way, right?
---
||Call me Mufufu.|| Add me on Steam!
Currently stalking: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board
#8Loremas1861Posted 10/13/2012 1:06:28 PM
Mufufu_Master posted...

You get a gold star for not using TMI
---
Why are pizza boxes square, whole pizzas circular, and pizza slices triangles?
#9ajko000Posted 10/13/2012 4:39:50 PM
Mufufu_Master posted...
ajko000 posted...
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

No. It's called Middle-Ground. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it.
---
#10AzcatrazPosted 10/13/2012 4:53:42 PM
ajko000 posted...
Mufufu_Master posted...
ajko000 posted...
XX-XALBERTX-XX posted...

No. It's called Middle-Ground. I'm surprised you haven't heard of it.

I think the best way to play this game is to play it however the hell you want to. You don't like MCMMO? Me neither, that's why I don't have it. And you do like it and have it installed? Good for you, have fun.
---
Look at dem birds! :D
Just call me Az.