Now, I know I'm thinking outside the box here, but what if...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Now, I know I'm thinking outside the box here, but what if...

User Info: ajko000

ajko000
4 years ago#1
Redstone could be applied to a block, rather than on one of its sides? Or, you know, make a much easier tool for mechanical engineering so a simple 5 layer door doesn't have to have 20x20 wiring? I mean come on... I finally learn how to use the stupid ore and then I realize you need to do a bunch of ridiculous things just to get it to work right. :i.
"If you could reason with religious people, there would be no religious people." - House

User Info: pstwoorbust

pstwoorbust
4 years ago#2
Redpower 2

ComputerCraft
This is minecraft. Why would u want 2 deal with uneven terrain? If you don't like the lay of the land, you punch it until it shapes the f*** up. l33t_ninj4_1337

User Info: _DTM_

_DTM_
4 years ago#3
This might happen soon in a way. Someone on reddit suggested a redstone block that would work something like this and Jeb said it seemed like a good idea.

User Info: Kaushad

Kaushad
4 years ago#4
redpower 2. it makes it so much easier.

User Info: Mufufu_Master

Mufufu_Master
4 years ago#5
_DTM_ posted...
This might happen soon in a way. Someone on reddit suggested a redstone block that would work something like this and Jeb said it seemed like a good idea.

^[citation needed]
||Call me Mufufu.|| Add me on Steam!
Currently stalking: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board

User Info: spartalaughs

spartalaughs
4 years ago#6
Mufufu_Master posted...
^[citation needed]

http://www.reddit.com/r/minecraftsuggestions/comments/10zmvr/latch_flipflop_which_design_would_you_want/c6igooq
One likes to believe in the freedom of music
But glittering prizes and endless compromises shatter the illusion of integrity
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Now, I know I'm thinking outside the box here, but what if...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived