Would you want a Golden Carrot On A Stick that only deteriorates when boosting?

#1DarkKirby2500Posted 11/7/2012 3:22:15 PM(edited)
Would you want a Golden Carrot On A Stick that only deteriorates when boosting? - Results (36 votes)
Yes, it would allow riding pigs to be a legitimate utility rather then a gimmick.
38.89% (14 votes)
Yes, but I want boosting to not deteriorate the Golden Carrot on a Stick either.
11.11% (4 votes)
Yes, but with an "Iron Carrot on a Stick" instead.
0% (0 votes)
Yes, but with an "Emerald Carrot on a Stick" instead.
0% (0 votes)
Yes, but with a "Diamond Carrot on a Stick" instead.
0% (0 votes)
No, I like the system as it is now.
8.33% (3 votes)
Yes, and add a "String and Fence Post" as well so I can tie my Pig down to explore off of it when traveling.
27.78% (10 votes)
Just make it so the normal "Carrot on a Stick" doesn't deteriorate unless you boost.
13.89% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Carrot_on_a_Stick
---
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
#2CucumberflantPosted 11/7/2012 3:31:36 PM
A string and fencepost would be really cool, although I don't think there should be a carrot type that can't deteriorate. A pig's gotta eat too.

But really, it's easy enough to just carry a stack of carrots with you (and some bones for long distance riding) and take the two seconds to make a new carrot stick.
---
"I'm sick of this, I'm just sitting here and suddenly CORN EVERYWHERE."
#3BgrapePosted 11/7/2012 3:41:11 PM
How about instead of adding a new item that is a string and a fence post, we just make it so that we can right click string on a fence post then right click it on a pig to tie it to the fence post.
---
This is minecraft. Why would you want to deal with uneven terrain? If you don't like the lay of the land, you punch it until it shapes the f*** up.
#4meteor6666Posted 11/7/2012 5:20:08 PM
If pigs were actually useful, I'd like the carrot feature. In terms of this topic, it makes more sense for the carrot to be close enough for the pig to munch a little bit while going nuts for more. Hence boosting.

Lol.... Boosting.
---
I have no friends. Epic 2012 Election group account bet.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/400-current-events/64511140