Would you want a Golden Carrot On A Stick that only deteriorates when boosting?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Would you want a Golden Carrot On A Stick that only deteriorates when boosting?
4 years ago#1
Would you want a Golden Carrot On A Stick that only deteriorates when boosting? - Results (36 votes)
Yes, it would allow riding pigs to be a legitimate utility rather then a gimmick.
38.89% (14 votes)
Yes, but I want boosting to not deteriorate the Golden Carrot on a Stick either.
11.11% (4 votes)
Yes, but with an "Iron Carrot on a Stick" instead.
0% (0 votes)
Yes, but with an "Emerald Carrot on a Stick" instead.
0% (0 votes)
Yes, but with a "Diamond Carrot on a Stick" instead.
0% (0 votes)
No, I like the system as it is now.
8.33% (3 votes)
Yes, and add a "String and Fence Post" as well so I can tie my Pig down to explore off of it when traveling.
27.78% (10 votes)
Just make it so the normal "Carrot on a Stick" doesn't deteriorate unless you boost.
13.89% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Carrot_on_a_Stick
1. The only fool bigger than the person who knows it all is the person who argues with him. 2. They're all complacent sheeple.
<==]-<(-_o)>-[==>
4 years ago#2
A string and fencepost would be really cool, although I don't think there should be a carrot type that can't deteriorate. A pig's gotta eat too.

But really, it's easy enough to just carry a stack of carrots with you (and some bones for long distance riding) and take the two seconds to make a new carrot stick.
"I'm sick of this, I'm just sitting here and suddenly CORN EVERYWHERE."
4 years ago#3
How about instead of adding a new item that is a string and a fence post, we just make it so that we can right click string on a fence post then right click it on a pig to tie it to the fence post.
This is minecraft. Why would you want to deal with uneven terrain? If you don't like the lay of the land, you punch it until it shapes the f*** up.
4 years ago#4
If pigs were actually useful, I'd like the carrot feature. In terms of this topic, it makes more sense for the carrot to be close enough for the pig to munch a little bit while going nuts for more. Hence boosting.

Lol.... Boosting.
I have no friends. Epic 2012 Election group account bet.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/400-current-events/64511140
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. Would you want a Golden Carrot On A Stick that only deteriorates when boosting?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived