[1.4.2]PLUS+ The modpack with more!

#41cowboys4ever17Posted 11/18/2012 4:49:59 AM
Rutibex posted...
PLUS+ has all the mods in FTB, Technic, and AMCO combined and more :P

But Technic allows me to play the game with a decent amount of FPS.
---
HARPO, NOOO!
#42KaushadPosted 11/18/2012 8:50:24 AM
Rutibex posted...
PLUS+ has all the mods in FTB, Technic, and AMCO combined and more :P

But Technic allows me to play the game with a decent amount of FPS.

seriously this, my computer doesn't like your plus modpack.,..
#43moonrazkPosted 11/18/2012 1:14:58 PM
I loaded it with all mods and the frame rate wasn't so bad, better than what I'd expect with so many mods.

when I finally got it to work, I got 2 FPS (not exaggerating).

Did you tried to change the video options? If you installed it on a clean Minecraft installation, it would load with everything on max, so tweaking it would increasing that a lot. But, like I said, it wasn't so bad on my pc, and I don't even have a video card.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/moonra-zk
"Gordon Freeman can cure cancer by performing a dance number/ultimate Frisbee game with Link." - i_m_me
#44Rutibex(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:45:24 PM
It includes Optifine, that means it should run better than normal Minecraft on some PCs (well it averages out against all the extra load) but it will run kind of poorly on some specific ones.
#45TuxedoCyanPosted 11/18/2012 2:59:47 PM
The difference from this mod pack and say, FTB, is more people will have access to a more popular mod like FTB, and more servers will be hosting FTB over this mod pack.

I made an awesome mod pack for myself back in 1.2.5, but you didn't see me distributing it. I'd rather stick with FTB since you know you are getting quality mod packs with them, the mod makers themselves. You'll always get updates right away, they beta test all of their mods on a private server before hand, etc.
---
Like it or leave it. Hey, where are you going?
#46KennyFriedChickPosted 11/18/2012 10:36:34 PM
I was reading the yogcast thread and, like someone said, there's WAY too much silver, and too few iron.
---
Kenpachi Fried Chicken - Fryin' ass since 1952