[1.4.2] [FTB Beta Pack] Modern Craft - Survival - HARD MODE [Small 6-8]

#1Gyro822Posted 1/1/2013 11:04:11 PM
Hello all, I recently purchased a hosting plan for me and a friend, however, we feel that we would like to have about 6-8 people on the server. I find it's nice to be part of a small server with these mod packs, as they can cause quite the lag on larger servers.

For the time being, there will be nothing disabled. Just watch your quarry usage and everything will be fine.

THIS IS FOR THE NORMAL FTB BETA PACK.

Rules.
1.) Please watch quarry usage. They are chunk loaders now. STANDARD SIZE ONLY.
2.) No excessive swearing.
3.) No flaming
4.) Be nice to all members on the server.

If you want to apply please fill out the following application:

Minecraft Name:
Do you agree to the rules?:
Why do you want to be a part of this server?:
What seed do you recommend and why?(optional):

Server IP: 199.241.138.104:25623
---
360 GT/PSN: frostysquirrels
Currently Playing: DayZ, Minecraft, Dota 2
#2Sylynce12835Posted 1/5/2013 1:22:48 PM
Minecraft Name: Sylynce12835
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
Why do you want to be a part of this server?: I love FTB and I have been looking for a regular FTB server and this was the first one I found
What seed do you recommend and why?(optional):
#3LorthremarPosted 1/5/2013 1:45:20 PM
Minecraft Name: Frofster
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes, sir.
Why do you want to be a part of this server?: I've always wanted to try FTB, but I hate playing single-player.
---
1. No one f***ing asked.
2. Wrong board, Holmes.
#4Cookie BagPosted 1/5/2013 2:20:45 PM
Minecraft Name: ZephyrZx

Agree to rules: Yeah, didn't know quarries are chunk loaders now, but i never use bigger than standard quarries anyways.

Why i want to be part of this server?: I love all the industrial mods for minecraft, FTB has them all, and I've been looking for a small server to play with people, i "had" almost full knowledge of industrialcraft and buildcraft but it seems it was changed now? so it would be a fresh and fun start for me :D
---
Give me my god DAMN TEA!
#5SeanuPosted 1/5/2013 3:04:40 PM
Minecraft Name: SeanSong
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes
Why do you want to be a part of this server?: I'm a big fan of the FTB modpack, and have been looking for a place to play with my friend Zeph (see above) for a while now.
---
~~~'Seanuu'~~~
#6OliR94Posted 1/14/2013 12:14:51 PM
Minecraft Name: Ejvind
Do you agree to the rules?: Yes I agree with the rules.
Why do you want to be a part of this server?: Because MP is better than SP I can hang out with people not playing solo like a jerk.