A couple general questions...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. A couple general questions...

User Info: cheeze888

cheeze888
5 years ago#1
So, I recently found out about this game through my cousin who runs it on a 2008 macbook. It seems to run smoothly, but gets a little hot. I was wondering if the game would run as smoothly on my Macbook Pro 13 inch ( the newer one). I am also kind of paranoid about how hot my laptop gets, I believe that investing in a laptop cooler, just for this game is worth if, but that is if I need one. Thank you to all who read and answer.
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: Phatcat1987

Phatcat1987
5 years ago#2

I got the game not long ago, and occasionally my MacBook Pro will get a little warm. My laptop is about 2 1/2 years old. Personally, it's not a huge deal, and you shouldn't be too worried either, as your newer model should have no problems handling it. Apart from playing Minecraft, it would be wise to have a cooling fan for everything else you do. I would definitely say that the game is worth the 20 US dollars I paid for it. If you get the game, let me know. I recently figured out how to make a Minecraft server, and it seems that the Minecraft Mac users are pretty scarce on here.

User Info: cheeze888

cheeze888
5 years ago#3
Thanks, I'm currently browsing for a god cooling attachment and the game will hopefully be purchased tonight. :)
(\__/)
(='.'=)

User Info: Phatcat1987

Phatcat1987
5 years ago#4

Cool. I'm still learning the basics of the game. I don't know a lot of the more advanced recipes, like dynamite traps, clothes, armor, etc. But I can carve out a mean mountain :p

1. Boards
  2. Minecraft
  3. A couple general questions...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived