A couple general questions...

#1cheeze888Posted 2/27/2011 10:26:54 PM
So, I recently found out about this game through my cousin who runs it on a 2008 macbook. It seems to run smoothly, but gets a little hot. I was wondering if the game would run as smoothly on my Macbook Pro 13 inch ( the newer one). I am also kind of paranoid about how hot my laptop gets, I believe that investing in a laptop cooler, just for this game is worth if, but that is if I need one. Thank you to all who read and answer.
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#2Phatcat1987Posted 2/28/2011 3:04:44 PM

I got the game not long ago, and occasionally my MacBook Pro will get a little warm. My laptop is about 2 1/2 years old. Personally, it's not a huge deal, and you shouldn't be too worried either, as your newer model should have no problems handling it. Apart from playing Minecraft, it would be wise to have a cooling fan for everything else you do. I would definitely say that the game is worth the 20 US dollars I paid for it. If you get the game, let me know. I recently figured out how to make a Minecraft server, and it seems that the Minecraft Mac users are pretty scarce on here.

#3cheeze888(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2011 3:08:24 PM
Thanks, I'm currently browsing for a god cooling attachment and the game will hopefully be purchased tonight. :)
---
(\__/)
(='.'=)
#4Phatcat1987Posted 3/2/2011 8:24:29 AM

Cool. I'm still learning the basics of the game. I don't know a lot of the more advanced recipes, like dynamite traps, clothes, armor, etc. But I can carve out a mean mountain :p