Ultimate Creative Minecraft a 24/7 Creative/Survival Server

#1DarkPaladin126Posted 8/19/2012 11:07:31 PM
Server IP: mc.ucm.beastnode.net:25595

Hey folks, I wanna spread the word about this neat little server I've been on for about the past 2 and a half months, give or take a few days. It's called Ultimate Creative Minecraft, or UCM for short. As of right now, we have 3 areas:

Creative - So you can do your gigantic builds without fear of needing to find more materials to build with.

Survival - Pretty much just straight cut Vanilla Minecraft, the only perk you have is that you can /sethome 3 different homes so you can access important things quickly.

The Nether - Who doesn't love the Nether? Nothing but Lava, monsters that sound like babies, and zombie pigmen as far as the eye can see.

Partial Staff List:
JulianJP (owner)
Quinn2013 (co-owner)
TJSproat (SeniorAdmin0
6unn4r (Admin)
Sektor (JrAdmin) <~ This is me!
Mykous (Head Mod)

Staff is on at every hour of the day or night, so you'll always find someone that can help you with something, or just someone to chew the fat with while you're building. We offer several neat plugins to make the game more interesting, as well as safer for all!

Some of the plugins we're running are:
iconomy
DynamicEconomy
Chest Shop
Worldguard
World Edit

and many others!

We are mainly looking for friendly builders. However, we might need more staff as the need arises. You have the possibility to make staff based on your merits as you build and interact on the server with every one else.

Note: when you first log on, you will have no build permission. This is to prevent griefing. Ask SeniorAdmin or higher for builder rank so you will have the build permission.

The Server IP once again in case you missed it: mc.ucm.beastnode.net:25595

Be sure to tell them Sektor sent you! =) Join today!
---
RPG Elite: (126) Crimson Wizzard
"Luck is my middle name. Mind you, my first name is Bad." ~ Rincewind