Tomb of Giants bonfire/shortcut?

#1ubermulletPosted 10/8/2011 11:15:44 AM
I just got to the Tomb of Giants and i feel like i'm missing something, the last bonfire i have is way up by the 2nd bridge you have to flip over. do i really have to run all the way down here everytime i die?
---
I'm going to superman the map onto your mom's back.
-Scarface38
#2ubermullet(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 11:23:03 AM
anyone?
---
-Scarface38
#3sparda85Posted 10/8/2011 11:26:51 AM
dude there is, you have to drop off one of the last lower cliffs and ull land on a lower ledge and youll drop down again, im not joking either i found it through a note. its the bridge before you get to the lightning shooting guy
#4ubermullet(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 11:29:30 AM
Yeah thats the one i mean, its still really far away. you gotta cross a bridge, passed 2 guys, jump a gap or walk around a big area, passed the lightning guy, down 2 holes, passed a field of wheel enemies, into the boss hole, climb back out, and finally your there
---
-Scarface38
#5sparda85Posted 10/8/2011 11:36:44 AM
no i know theres alot of drops, and its hard to explain but theres another way when youre in the room with all the wheel skeletons have you noticed that theres corpses with souls out? have you gotten those
#6ubermullet(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 11:39:23 AM
yeah i noticed those i guess i'm just missing it, either way i found the bonfire in the tomb of giants so i'm safe for now. this place sucks though.
---
-Scarface38
#7sparda85Posted 10/8/2011 11:42:30 AM
just look above and find youll get it, you drop down from the last cliff before lightning guy, i forgot what you get, i only found it cuz some guy wrote a note and then i actually looked down. BTW how far is the bonfire from the entrance of the tomb of giants? I try to dash through the skeletons but i usually end up falling
#8Sputnik1337Posted 10/8/2011 12:11:39 PM
the lantern you (hopefully) got from one of the necromancers is very useful here
#9ubermullet(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2011 12:26:23 PM
The latern is nice but not really, the giants hit real hard, and the bonfire is relatively close. Its just stressful when you have "invisible" archers shooting you and a few giants after you as well
---
-Scarface38
#10edrezPosted 10/9/2011 6:13:20 PM
Yeah, im with you dude, Im on the hiden bonfire behind the wall, it took me a lot to finaly get over those FU-skelies-wheel field, then I bumb into the boss with only 2 flasks left, however since I got the fire axe I kill him pretty easy, I only drank one flask and get one sucky mask, I climb up hoping for a bonfire I start to walk slowly into that dark field, and then some giant skeleton pops out from nowever stomps me and kills me!! WTH?!?!?!

Btw for those who dont know, from that bridge if you jump to the left (there is some cave) pull the lever, and go down the stairs then jump down, you will land into a corpse with a green gem that I used with the black smith to get a fire axe.

No more playing for the day, ill try out tomorrow, damn...those wheels are really hard.
---
Xbox360: Edrez PSN: Edrez
Playing MK9 and Gears3 Beta