Demon's Great Hammer

#1YoureAdoptedLOLPosted 10/9/2011 5:32:50 AM

So I decided to remake my knight and was wondering, is it worth choosing the Black Firebombs as my starting gift to get the Demon's Great Hammer? Or should I just wait for the Drake sword and pick a different gift?

#2OkamiakuPosted 10/9/2011 6:30:06 AM
Not worth it

You can easily kill that demon without them.
---
- Black Shuck - Member of Black Hounds Hunting team
I walk the Darkest of Paths, that of Eternal Death..
#3OMG_AIDSPosted 10/9/2011 6:34:45 AM
You wont be able to use the demon's great hammer from the get go. It has a very high strength requirement
---
XBL Gamertag - Goomba Stomper
PSN ID - Goomba_Stomper
#4YoureAdoptedLOL(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 6:48:53 AM

Thanks for the replies guys. I knew about the high requirement but I was thinking about holding on to it but I've decided to just leave it and wait for the drake sword.

#54smodeusPosted 10/9/2011 6:52:25 AM
Definitely not worth it when you can kill the first Black Knight 15 minutes in and just remake the character if he doesn't drop the Black Knight Longsword, which happens to be vastly superior to the Drake Sword.
#6OkamiakuPosted 10/9/2011 7:05:07 AM
4smodeus posted...
Definitely not worth it when you can kill the first Black Knight 15 minutes in and just remake the character if he doesn't drop the Black Knight Longsword, which happens to be vastly superior to the Drake Sword.

The greta hammer takes 46 str lol
---
- Black Shuck - Member of Black Hounds Hunting team
I walk the Darkest of Paths, that of Eternal Death..
#7Fluffles87Posted 10/9/2011 7:21:55 AM
So the great hammer is more of a new game + thing, then.
---
Gamertag: LordTusken
You get something every odd prestige number excluding 14 so seriously, get over it. -NegativePoints1
#8YoureAdoptedLOL(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2011 8:01:34 AM

Thanks guys, think I'll wait for new game +. how can I kill this black knight though? My knight just cant seem to dogde his attacks.

#9RyoKaibaPosted 10/9/2011 3:07:37 PM
YoureAdoptedLOL posted...
Thanks guys, think I'll wait for new game +. how can I kill this black knight though? My knight just cant seem to dogde his attacks.

Take off your armor and circle around him. Shield when necessary.
---
"Be warned, attempt to propaganda ME, and I shall shriek as a frightened babe, calling loyal Cyberdogs to my aid." - Dr. Borous.