New Londo Remove Curse? (minor spoilers?)

#1DrBob666--Posted 10/9/2011 3:35:30 PM
I accidently ran into 5 toads in the Depths of Undeadtown and i lost 4k souls, i don't really want to farm 6k to buy a remove curse item from the merchant in the aquaduct, but the guide at the main bonfire said there might be someone in New Londo that could remove curse.

I vowed to try and not use the internet whenever possible but i think i may have to just to ask this;

Is there actually someone in New Londo that can remove curse? and if so how far in is he? (i've gotten to the first white door you encounter, havn't gone through it yet)... and if he isn't too far into New Londo, does it still cost 6k or is it free? thx in advance
---

#2PriestxiiiPosted 10/9/2011 9:03:36 PM
Yes. He is not that far. Just before the second lift there is a building whith broken stairs on the outside. In the house is a fireplace with a ladder. He is on the roof.
---
XBX GamerTag---priestxiii
#3PriestxiiiPosted 10/9/2011 9:05:07 PM
Go through the white and make you way to the far wall around new londo. I thinks its 4k and its a spell that you sacrifice a humanity to break curse.
---
XBX GamerTag---priestxiii
#4CarpetfluffPosted 10/11/2011 3:41:44 AM
You can also buy them from the merchant in the sewer tunnel once you've opened up the shortcut from the Capra demon area to Firelink. Or trade cracked red-eye orbs with the crow at Undead Asylum for free.

The merchant in the tunnel is one rare case of FROM easing up on players a bit, as she originally didn't sell them prior to the patches.
#5AiunderstandPosted 10/11/2011 3:43:41 AM
its 3k souls from the sin remover btw.
#6AoENIACPosted 10/11/2011 3:43:44 AM
I think Oswald in the Undead Parish belfry tower sells them cheaper than the undead merchant girl in the sewer shortcut from Depths to Burg and Firelink.
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#7CarpetfluffPosted 10/11/2011 3:55:24 AM
Mongoosedog posted...
I think Oswald in the Undead Parish belfry tower sells them cheaper than the undead merchant girl in the sewer shortcut from Depths to Burg and Firelink.

Yep, I think sewer girl is double the price.