How do Attunement slots work?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. How do Attunement slots work?
4 years ago#1
I'm primarily a warrior build, but decided to buy a sorcerer's catalyst and soul arrow to help myself out incase I need to do a bit of ranged damage. I know you have to go to a bonfire and select Attune magic but it tells me that I have 'Insufficient attunement slots'.

My stats tell me I have an attunement level of 8, and only 1 attunement slot is needed for soul arrow so where I am going wrong?

Cheers
---
XBOX360: D33J91 (Feel free to add)
"The average cognitive ability of the CoD community is comparable to an orangutan"- SnD4Dummies
4 years ago#2
As you add points to your attunement stat, you will gain slots, but it may take several points in the stat to equal one slot. I am not sure when you get your first slot. I have 4 slots at 16, and my next would be at 19. They work the same as equipment slots.
4 years ago#3
DJackson91 posted...
I'm primarily a warrior build, but decided to buy a sorcerer's catalyst and soul arrow to help myself out incase I need to do a bit of ranged damage. I know you have to go to a bonfire and select Attune magic but it tells me that I have 'Insufficient attunement slots'.

My stats tell me I have an attunement level of 8, and only 1 attunement slot is needed for soul arrow so where I am going wrong?

Cheers

11 12 14 16 19

First five slots.
4 years ago#4
You say your next is at 19, how do you know that? (So i can figure out how many levels I will need to grind).
---
"The average cognitive ability of the CoD community is comparable to an orangutan"- SnD4Dummies
4 years ago#5
Thanks Kerarna
---
(edited 0 seconds ago)
4 years ago#6
You can add points to your stats and then take them away before finalizing. I had enough points for several levels, and I added them to see when I would get my next slot, and then took them away, because it wasn't worth it at the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. How do Attunement slots work?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived