Griggs of Vinheim glitch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Griggs of Vinheim glitch?
5 years ago#1
I set free Griggs the sorcerer down in the lower undead burg, and as expected, he went to Firelink Shrine. Well, I went back there to talk with him, thinking he would offer to sell me sorcery items, and he is just not doing it. Our conversations are just a few lines long, but never gets to a spot where he offers to sell anything. Do I actually have to be a Magic class for him to sell to me? I am a warrior class, and not sure if there are some rules here on who he will or won't sell to....but still wanted to buy some spells from him....any ideas?
5 years ago#2
Believe your INT must be 10+.
5 years ago#3
Ah, makes sense, I am still at 9 and knew I had to increase to use magic....but wasn't sure if that prevented him from selling in the first place. Makes sense. Thx.
5 years ago#4
As a heads up Logan will require a higher amount of Int for his initial run of spells (though I do not believe there is one when he moves to the Archives)
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Griggs of Vinheim glitch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived