Griggs of Vinheim glitch?

#1galungaPosted 10/16/2011 1:47:51 PM
I set free Griggs the sorcerer down in the lower undead burg, and as expected, he went to Firelink Shrine. Well, I went back there to talk with him, thinking he would offer to sell me sorcery items, and he is just not doing it. Our conversations are just a few lines long, but never gets to a spot where he offers to sell anything. Do I actually have to be a Magic class for him to sell to me? I am a warrior class, and not sure if there are some rules here on who he will or won't sell to....but still wanted to buy some spells from him....any ideas?
#2Kl1n3Posted 10/16/2011 1:55:42 PM
Believe your INT must be 10+.
#3galunga(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2011 2:19:06 PM
Ah, makes sense, I am still at 9 and knew I had to increase to use magic....but wasn't sure if that prevented him from selling in the first place. Makes sense. Thx.
#4infinitexxPosted 10/16/2011 2:23:27 PM
As a heads up Logan will require a higher amount of Int for his initial run of spells (though I do not believe there is one when he moves to the Archives)
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.