Where do I go after sif?

#1The_Dark_WallPosted 10/17/2011 7:31:19 PM
I explored pretty much anywhere I can think of, even went to fight the 4 kinds, and got murdered brutally. I know they're supposed to be optional, so I'm just wondering where I'm supposed to go now since I think I've beaten every area in the game now. That said I don't think I used this basement key for a watch tower in undead burg because I couldn't find it. Is that it or is it something else?
---
"The only philosophy that is always right is that no philosophy is always right"
#2The_Dark_Wall(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 5:53:20 PM
Bump, also side note , I have not yet opened the gates with the onion headed guy near them, and I have not gotten into the firey area, don't know if that helps.
---
"The only philosophy that is always right is that no philosophy is always right"
#3joremariPosted 10/18/2011 5:56:17 PM
go to where you fought the taurus demon. go down the stairs to take you out onto the bridge where the red dragon is. open the door across the way at the bottom of the stairs before you go on the bridge. then

spoilers

lower undead burg>the depths>blighttown>qualogg's (sp) domain>ring the second bell>open the gate to sens fortress.
#4The_Dark_Wall(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 6:05:10 PM
Ok I got it I went from blightown then skipped qualag and went to new londo instead, can you describe how to get to qualag
---
#5joremariPosted 10/19/2011 5:41:23 PM
The_Dark_Wall posted...
Ok I got it I went from blightown then skipped qualag and went to new londo instead, can you describe how to get to qualag

spoilers

in the bottom of blightown there is a big swamp area. if you walk along the wall you will find a sewer with a bonfire. after activating this bonfire if you walk along the wall to the right you will see an elevator contraption. keep going past this and soon you will see what looks like a giant hill. go on the hill and there is a cave. in the cave is qualag's domain