Shadow set location??

#1Frost_RyansPosted 10/18/2011 6:52:45 PM
Been trying to find this for my thief. According to the wiki it is supposedly in Blightown near "the entrance." I've checked both the entrance from the sewers and Valley of Drakes, and still can't find it, can someone help?
---
There are very few conflicts in the world that are truly between good and evil- rather, they are between two different interpretations of what is good.
#2Frost_Ryans(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 6:55:46 PM
bump
---
There are very few conflicts in the world that are truly between good and evil- rather, they are between two different interpretations of what is good.
#3infinitexxPosted 10/18/2011 6:59:50 PM
Near the first bonfire, you need to climb some ladders (that go to a dead end, so if you get back towards the entrance, you are not going the right way), then walk around a thin wooden wall onto a dirt/stone ledge (looks like you might not be able to get around, the path is so thin). Can't be more exact, it has been a while since I was there.
---
You can't make an omelette without crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning.
#4Frost_Ryans(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 7:10:06 PM
infinitexx posted...
Near the first bonfire, you need to climb some ladders (that go to a dead end, so if you get back towards the entrance, you are not going the right way), then walk around a thin wooden wall onto a dirt/stone ledge (looks like you might not be able to get around, the path is so thin). Can't be more exact, it has been a while since I was there.

First bonfire as in the one at the bottom of the swamp in the pipe?
---
#5Frost_Ryans(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2011 7:18:01 PM
bump
---
#6acoustiphilePosted 10/18/2011 7:20:12 PM(edited)
Frost_Ryans posted...
infinitexx posted...

First bonfire as in the one at the bottom of the swamp in the pipe?

No, first bonfire as if you came in from the depths. You must have come in from Drake Valley. Climb up.
---
Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.