Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location

#1ElisterrePosted 10/26/2011 10:11:03 AM
Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location

Here are instructions to this items location!!!

After defeating pinwheel, follow the lights down into the valley of the giants. There will be several large skeletons to fight on the way down. I just trade blows, block one hit, then hit them back.

After sliding down about three pillars, you will reach a ladder that goes down to a bonfire. After getting the bonfire, climb back up the ladder and take a sharp left. You will see a light on the ground right by a cliff. If you stand on that light and look down, you will see three bodies with loot. One of the loots is the skull lantern. Roll down to the bodies to get the skull lantern, then you can use a homeward bone to get back to wherever you were (or kill your way out). Push the left bumper while equipping the skull lantern to use the light function.

Hope this helps.

Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location Dark Souls Skull Lantern Location
#2Elisterre(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2011 10:12:21 AM
Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern? Where is the skull lantern?
#3ServarePosted 10/26/2011 10:27:23 AM
L. O. L.
---
"The worst thing about quotes found on the internet is you never really know if they are true or not."
- Abraham Lincoln
#4donniedarko4Posted 10/26/2011 10:30:51 AM
I'm just waiting for someone to say "Wait, there's a lantern?"
#5AoENIACPosted 10/26/2011 10:42:40 AM
Hold on, so what's in the Pumpkin Brew?
---
Is there something about the way I type that makes it sound angry? Maybe it's just something about the way you read.
#6deathguise125Posted 10/26/2011 10:59:44 AM
donniedarko4 posted...

ok ill say it just for yo, *clears throat* there's a lantern?
---
gamertag: Sad Marshmallow, Psn: vincent 125
youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAjkiller125?feature=mhum
#7donniedarko4Posted 10/26/2011 11:01:19 AM
deathguise125 posted...
donniedarko4 posted...

Ha. Thanks.

I didn't realize there was a lantern until I found it. I was like...omfg...what am I going to do down here?
#8deathguise125Posted 10/26/2011 11:06:37 AM
donniedarko4 posted...
deathguise125 posted...
donniedarko4 posted...

Ha. Thanks.

I didn't realize there was a lantern until I found it. I was like...omfg...what am I going to do down here?

same for me i didnt even think i could get the items at first, thought it was the developers idea of an evil joke
---
gamertag: Sad Marshmallow, Psn: vincent 125
youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAjkiller125?feature=mhum
#9donniedarko4Posted 10/26/2011 11:08:05 AM
I'm sure there's some stuff down there I missed. Oh well, screw it. I'm not going back in there.
#10simonbelmont2Posted 10/26/2011 11:11:55 AM
donniedarko4 posted...
I'm sure there's some stuff down there I missed. Oh well, screw it. I'm not going back in there.

That place is a mission without adequate lighting. I looked up a video to find directions to the lantern. I needed the lantern to help me find the first bonfire. Once you get it that area is easy to run through.
---
Adversity introduces a man to himself.