Is Silver Knight armor set worth upgrading to +5 for ...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is Silver Knight armor set worth upgrading to +5 for ...
4 years ago#1
Medium armor set. I don't want to be a tank like in Havel's armor, and want some decent agility.
---
Playing: Gears of War 3, Mortal Kombat 9 Waiting for: Dark Souls, UFC Undisputed 3, Halo 1 HD remake
4 years ago#2
Hell yes. Solid medium armor. You can also consider Knight and maybe Elite Knight set.
---
Dark Souls [360] Looking for unupgraded Pyro Flame, will trade Ascended Pyro Flame (its worth a Red Slab at the crow) for it
4 years ago#3
Nice I upgraded the shield to +5 b/c loved the stability....now will do the same for the armor too
---
Playing: Gears of War 3, Mortal Kombat 9 Waiting for: Dark Souls, UFC Undisputed 3, Halo 1 HD remake
4 years ago#4
have you been to sen's fortress yet?
4 years ago#5
What about the dark knight set? Is it good?
4 years ago#6

have you been to sen's fortress yet?

Yes he has.
4 years ago#7

upgrading the full set to +5 takes like 40 twinkling titanites, which means 320 000 souls to collect (+the upgrade price), its quite a hassle to farm.... if you want a medium armor get ornstein's set it doesn't require upgrade

4 years ago#8
Paladin armor is my medium armor of choice. The physical def. is comparable to Havels set when fully upgraded and it has 40 poise I believe. It's late game though.
---
GT: XBunnyXCrusherX
Sometimes you just need to bite the pillow and let life have it's way with you.
4 years ago#9
^ I agree, paladin set is the best medium set (and great in those pve "cursed" moments). Ornstein is a little less good, and so is silver set. 40 twinklings are nothing, farming the forest guards or the dark anor londo dynamic duo will do the trick :)
4 years ago#10

some say Lautrec's set of favor is the best medium armor

1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is Silver Knight armor set worth upgrading to +5 for ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived