Is Silver Knight armor set worth upgrading to +5 for ...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is Silver Knight armor set worth upgrading to +5 for ...

User Info: blazinasian112

blazinasian112
5 years ago#1
Medium armor set. I don't want to be a tank like in Havel's armor, and want some decent agility.
Playing: Gears of War 3, Mortal Kombat 9 Waiting for: Dark Souls, UFC Undisputed 3, Halo 1 HD remake

User Info: rice_noodles

rice_noodles
5 years ago#2
Hell yes. Solid medium armor. You can also consider Knight and maybe Elite Knight set.
Dark Souls [360] Looking for unupgraded Pyro Flame, will trade Ascended Pyro Flame (its worth a Red Slab at the crow) for it

User Info: blazinasian112

blazinasian112
5 years ago#3
Nice I upgraded the shield to +5 b/c loved the stability....now will do the same for the armor too
Playing: Gears of War 3, Mortal Kombat 9 Waiting for: Dark Souls, UFC Undisputed 3, Halo 1 HD remake

User Info: Christopher_CCC

Christopher_CCC
5 years ago#4
have you been to sen's fortress yet?

User Info: RogerioFM

RogerioFM
5 years ago#5
What about the dark knight set? Is it good?

User Info: Krazoa2

Krazoa2
5 years ago#6

have you been to sen's fortress yet?

Yes he has.

User Info: craft759

craft759
5 years ago#7

upgrading the full set to +5 takes like 40 twinkling titanites, which means 320 000 souls to collect (+the upgrade price), its quite a hassle to farm.... if you want a medium armor get ornstein's set it doesn't require upgrade

User Info: XBunnyXCrusherX

XBunnyXCrusherX
5 years ago#8
Paladin armor is my medium armor of choice. The physical def. is comparable to Havels set when fully upgraded and it has 40 poise I believe. It's late game though.
GT: XBunnyXCrusherX
Sometimes you just need to bite the pillow and let life have it's way with you.

User Info: 123patapon

123patapon
5 years ago#9
^ I agree, paladin set is the best medium set (and great in those pve "cursed" moments). Ornstein is a little less good, and so is silver set. 40 twinklings are nothing, farming the forest guards or the dark anor londo dynamic duo will do the trick :)

User Info: craft759

craft759
5 years ago#10

some say Lautrec's set of favor is the best medium armor

1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls
  3. Is Silver Knight armor set worth upgrading to +5 for ...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived