Gravelorded?

#1beggargirlPosted 2/2/2012 5:30:07 PM
Hello. My new londo ruins are gravelorded with is making it hard to farm shards (goodbye 80000souls). It has been a few hours and I know I was infected in New Londo as well.

Does this mean I am infected by two seperate people?

Also, in The Ruins I don't see the gravelord summon sign. Will it be in a static spot in the ruins for me to find or does it move. Does it follow the gravelord out of the ruins?

It's been hours, Can the gravelord leave the area? Any other tips you have that the wiki doesn't clarify?
#2RPGNinja123Posted 2/2/2012 5:31:39 PM
beggargirl posted...
Hello. My new londo ruins are gravelorded with is making it hard to farm shards (goodbye 80000souls). It has been a few hours and I know I was infected in New Londo as well.

Does this mean I am infected by two seperate people?

Also, in The Ruins I don't see the gravelord summon sign. Will it be in a static spot in the ruins for me to find or does it move. Does it follow the gravelord out of the ruins?

It's been hours, Can the gravelord leave the area? Any other tips you have that the wiki doesn't clarify?

Gravelord can always leave the area if he wants yes, and the sign follows where the gravelord goes. When you get infected its always by one other gravelord not two separate people.
---
~Official Leader of Xbox360 Dark Souls Board~
#3beggargirl(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2012 5:37:10 PM
So the ruins are infected but for all I know this guy could be somewhere I've never been so I can't fight him?
#4RPGNinja123Posted 2/2/2012 6:02:10 PM
beggargirl posted...
So the ruins are infected but for all I know this guy could be somewhere I've never been so I can't fight him?

I am assuming you think you are infected because you are fighting beefed up enemies? Maybe I didn't make myself clear but if the gravelorder leaves the area you can't be infected anymore and if you see his sign and invade him you have a chance to kill him and end the infection. A gravelord can infect up to 3 people so often times other people kill him before you do.
---
~Official Leader of Xbox360 Dark Souls Board~
#5FullSynchroPosted 2/2/2012 7:03:12 PM
are you seeing black phantom ghosts, or just black phantom darkwraiths?
---
Diamond Code: 1333 0236 8007