Cant cast magic weapon?

#1Hokucho2Posted 2/6/2012 10:51:40 PM

So ive got my weapon equipped in my right hand and catalyst in the left, I have enough to cast the spell according to the reqs, but my guy keeps doing the 'what the hell' motion and I cant use it. Anyone else have this problem?

#2TizonaPosted 2/6/2012 10:55:11 PM
Are you using the Drake Sword?
---
But I'm loving... and insecure... and just a little bit violent
#3Sputnik1337Posted 2/6/2012 10:55:55 PM
You cannot buff unique weapons or anything that has been upgraded down an elemental path.
---
z
#4NeoGeoXSegaPosted 2/6/2012 11:25:45 PM
Yeah only weapons that can be upgrade to Normal+ with Titanite shards/chunks can be enchanted.

If a weapon needs dragon scales or Twinkle shards, you can't enchant it
---
"gone are the days of creativity, and playing japanese games because you secretly wish you were japanese" -CinisterX
#5nmbuserPosted 2/7/2012 12:30:22 AM
WTFer posted...
Yeah only weapons that can be upgrade to Normal+ with Titanite shards/chunks can be enchanted.

crystal weapons can be enchanted, and maybe raw. I've never heard of anyone using raw ever though
---
Gamertag: NUM83R54R3C00L (those are zero's)
#6RiliyksPosted 2/7/2012 1:41:23 AM
I'd assume raw could, due to the simple fact it only has one damage type.

But again... raw isn't very useful in the grand scheme, maybe against +10 weapons, it's got merit, but not against +15 which have comparable base AND better scaling.
---
Pkmn Diamond FC 2964-5171-5195
Gameplay>Graphics Typos hapen.
#7Soul_DecayPosted 2/7/2012 2:37:27 AM
WTFer posted...

Thats not right, since i buff my Silver Knight Straight sword all the time :)
---
GT - Tarzakul
#8anand_ak89Posted 2/7/2012 3:40:05 AM

Soul_Decay posted...
WTFer posted...

Thats not right, since i buff my Silver Knight Straight sword all the time :)
---
GT - Tarzakul

Thats and exception to the rule, I believe it was made an exception in the latest patch.

#9Soul_DecayPosted 2/7/2012 4:51:10 AM
anand_ak89 posted...

Soul_Decay posted...

WTFer posted...Yeah only weapons that can be upgrade to Normal+ with Titanite shards/chunks can be enchanted.If a weapon needs dragon scales or Twinkle shards, you can't enchant itThats not right, since i buff my Silver Knight Straight sword all the time :)---GT - Tarzakul

Thats and exception to the rule, I believe it was made an exception in the latest patch.

I've had others (Names of which i cannot remember right now)
---
GT - Tarzakul